I hate bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I hate bugs, I see some in my house mostly at night, and they fucking freak me out. My girl makes fun of me for it, but I can't help it lol. Thankfully I don't get any cockroaches or big ass spiders, but I do see centipedes sometimes, and it gives me a heart attack. I'm calling an exterminator tomorrow to make sure we don't have any problems in the summer, I think they're finding ways through holes to get to my house, it sucks.

Do you guys have any bug problems? Are you scared of them?

Wordlife

dude I REALLY hate Queen Ants... or basically large black ants in general.. they piss me off and annoy the living hell out of me! I feel you chess, I sometimes am not fond of bugs either

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i hate them to death. terrible memories, i live near a forest, every fucking shit comes from there.
i don't get scared and usually kill them immediately, but they disgust me more than everything.

Klide

my dog got fleas and it sucks cause im starting to itch. and theres a spider here and there

Hometown Kid

You think centipedes are better to have around than roaches? :confused:

Reaction score
Silverfish...silverfish are mega super gross. And pincher bugs suck too, and fire ants are the freakin worst. I still have scars on my hands from those little motherf***ers!

Klide

Silver fish lol I hate thoughs so bad there every where in the bathrooms and closets.