I hate all the old people!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Their have been rumors of Kevin Nash vs Sting at Genesis....are you fucking kidding me TNA? KEVIN NASH VS STING!?!?!? I thought this is supposed to be the company that pushes their young stars, Sting should wrestle the winner of the Fight for the right...someone like Robert Roode. That way Robert Roode can look like a star and we can have a nice young main eventer instead of the same old Nash angle sting christian...Samoa Joe isnt a main eventer in my eyes, he is more of an Upper Midcarder unfortunately. Anyway, TNA needs to get the same old guys from the 90s out of the way and push some new talent...think about it, its fuckin 2007 and we still have Nash and Sting in the main event? It should be a Sting/Angle rematch or Sting/Roode Sting/Harris or even Sting/Young!!! Its better than having Sting wrestle some washed up Nash who shouldnt even be wrestling anymore....

So much for TNA getting better after an amazing Bound For Glory last night :(

Reaction score
Don't worry. It's just a rumor...Hopefully. But very soon both Nash and Sting will be gone and other talent can rise such as Roode, Williams, Daniels, Mesias, etc.

Reaction score
^ well, it better happen soon. I just dont think Kevin Nash deserves to jump over all the great talent that TNA has and just get a Title shot because he used to be in WWE and WCW

PeepShow

Fucking stupid.

And Im not refering to TNA.

Im refering to all you fucking idiots who jump to conclusions before things actually happen. Just fucking wait. Even if it is that matchup. Whats so bad about it. I know it may not be the best technical wrestling match of the century, but from a historical standpoint, I would be hyped a ton for this match. Just wait it out people

The Rated R CMStar

I agree, this was supposed to be the start of a push for a new star, but it ends up being the return of a washed up guy who was never talented in the first place

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah remember the Angle/Nash rumours, were they true?

I would like to see Cage Vs AJ sometime before Sting retires and maybe even Joe and Roode as well but as for Harris and Young, hell no. Sting doesn't have much longer left and I think they could make Nash his final feud befre retirement if it does happen...

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding . Kevin Nash could only do 3 moves in his prime. And now that he is past his prime. He is supossed to produce great matches now!:ibbanana:

Reaction score
that's what TNA is all about lately I'm sorry to say...there are some young guys getting a push like Lethal but other than that it ain't happening not as long as TNA keeps doing what WCW did when it start......push the guys it takes from other promotions...ie WWE sorry guys I know you don't wanna hear it but that's just how it is......as long as TNA keeps getting guys from WWE their homegrown guys are not gonna get the push they deserve

MTG

Reaction score
Fucking stupid.

And Im not refering to TNA.

Im refering to all you fucking idiots who jump to conclusions before things actually happen. Just fucking wait. Even if it is that matchup. Whats so bad about it. I know it may not be the best technical wrestling match of the century, but from a historical standpoint, I would be hyped a ton for this match. Just wait it out people

Garanteed that if the wwe had this main event you would be laughing your ass off making fun of wwe.

The Godfather

Reaction score
Really I think the better question is why is TNA the most criticized promotion on the net? Whenever something happens that you don't like the whole web shits a brick and complains about how bad it's getting. But when it's say ROH, it seems to be forgiven immediately (Oh, wait ROH is FUCKING perfect so that last statement must have been hypothetical). All I have to say is before we go up in arms about how TNA is going to die, let's actually watch the show. I seem to remember a rumor not too long ago that had Jarrett v.s. Angle in the main event at BFG, and that turned out to be totally false. Seriously before you make a thread like this watch and see if they actually go through with it before you start bitching.

PeepShow

^Ummm no I wouldnt. If they had a ME of a PPV that consisted of Flair/HBK or something along the lines of Sting/Nash, I would be all for it. I would prolly even watch it :)

MEant for MTG

Reaction score
Hmm I don't see the big deal here. I seem to remember alot of old farts headlining main events with less talent like maybe Hogan. Plus this is a rumor anyway at the moment.

MJ807

Reaction score
Well if it were to happen it would be the worst move that TNA ever made I would never look at TNA the same way if that match is booked but it hasn't and thse are just rumors bu who I'd like to see wrestle Sting at one time would have to be Sting vs Robert Rood it would be a great feud on the mic. Also Sting vs James Storm I just think that it would be a great match and a memorable feud.

Reaction score
Well if it were to happen it would be the worst move that TNA ever made I would never look at TNA the same way if that match is booked but it hasn't and thse are just rumors bu who I'd like to see wrestle Sting at one time would have to be Sting vs Robert Rood it would be a great feud on the mic. Also Sting vs James Storm I just think that it would be a great match and a memorable feud.

I think you need to watch Tna wrestling more often. Cause if you did you would know Sting vs Robert Rood already happened on impact!:Lighten: