I had a dream.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I had a dream earlier on today. It was an awesome dream. I had a dream that I was hugging a girl for a very long time and that she went sleep in my arms. She was amazingly cute. I don't know it was just amazing in my opinion.

This was awesome due to the fact that I like a girl. (To have a relationship and to make it work, you both need to love each other the same amount.) I don't think she loves me as much as I love her, I don't even think she loves me. So I don't think it'd ever work.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
You looking forward to it?

Dude, he's going crazy. He can't wait to reach it. My skype is blowing up. :eek:hyes::eek:hyes:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hell yeah, tired of answering the phone and Nan saying "Hello Dylan (younger brother, 8 years old), is Ross there?"

[size=xx-small]I hate you seabs[/size]

:verysad:

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
>>Desires serious relationship
>>Told he hasn't hit puberty

Obvious thread full of children is obvious.

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Remember when you called me "Crayobape" the other day.

>1-0 Crayo

My maturity is not in question here, I'm obviously a 12 year old man whore with a lust for penis and Justin Bieber.

On a more serious note..
16ae5f25f7e7797d8c7a25de81add00b.jpg