I got the RED RING OF DEATH!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Well, what can I say? I'm sure you guys have heard this before, but fuck it I need to rant to anyone that is actually going to read this...

Today, I was playing some Call Of Duty 4 and the game started to freeze. So I just restarted it a few times and it kept freezing. After a few more restarts, I got what I have been waiting for, the red ring of death. How fucking amazing!! I immediately called Microsoft support and got put on hold for fucking 30 minutes, but anyway. After some indian guy answered, I told him about the problem and after 20 minutes of turning the 360 on and seeing it with the fucking red lights, he told me to send it in and I can get a new one in 2-3 weeks (more like fucking 2-3 months probably)...

anyway all I can say is fuck Microsoft. After I get my 360 back, I am going to do 1 of 2 things. I am either going to buy an inter cooler so that this shit doesn't happen, or I am going to put the 360 (otherwise known as shit) on Ebay with all of my games and both controllers and two hard drives. Then guess what I can do with the money I get from that? I can go down to my local Best Buy and buy a fucking PS3!!!

Fuck you Microsoft, fuck you Bill Gates, fuck you Xbox 360

PS3>all

Dre

Reaction score
Fuck the X-Box 360. Come to the shinning light and buy a PS3.

PS3 > any other shitty console.

J

Lmao...The Ps3 ain't even good enough for me to use as a pisser...I mean the Ps3's has problems...That shit catches on fire...

Dre

Reaction score
LMAO, I didn't have no problems with my PS3 ever since I got one on Christmas.

Kassidy

Reaction score
LMAO, I didn't have no problems with my PS3 ever since I got one on Christmas.

and I never have had a problem with my 360 since it came out, so there are people who feel like you and then there are the people who have had problems with the ps3 and they dont feel like u, and people like me and j who say fuck the ps3 its shitty load times and install file? for games made for the system pretty Blue and no real good games out yet still besides mgs4. and one hell of a shitty online service which is y its free

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I had the red ring a couple months ago. They were prompt on sending my console back in the alloted time (they said 16-22 days, I got in exactly 16). They gave me a whole new console and a free month of XBox Live.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My 360 did that shit...I might try and call and get it fixed...but idk really...I have to much for with my PS3 that really all I would want a 360 for is to play Halo 3 and a few other games with some of my friends.....But yeah I been saying PS3 > of all for a while

hell to me

Wii > 360

I f'n love the Wii

so PS3>Wii>360

but yeah anyway...thats all I gotta say..

edgehead09

Reaction score
i kno that this is goin to sound funn but my regular X-box has the red ring of death....anyway some would knows how to fix it

PeepShow

I laughed at your misfortune.

I have 5 friends that I know of that have a 360, and each and every one of them has gotten this thing. Meanwhile, I've not had a single problem with my PS3 since I got it right before Christmas in 2006.

J

The reason you hear of so many people getting the ring of death is it's such a broad error...It can show up for a number of reasons...and hell some of the stuff it caused by the owner themselves...

Vandy316

Reaction score
my xbox did the same thing last year. sent it in and got it back just a few weeks later not even a month. it has had no problems since except for freezing for a few times but what systems dont?

Wordlife

^exactly... I got mine like a year ago tomorrow, and it only got the RROD once, I sent it back the week before Thanksgiving, and got it back two weeks later, and a free month of XBL. Since then, a few freezes, but no sign of it for a while. I doubt it'll happen again, I sure hope not, at least until like a month after Madden 09 comes out lol, cant wait for that, but I never wish death upon my 360, besides for my laptop, tv, fone, and iPods, thats technology #1 in my book

chessarmy

I laughed at your misfortune.

I have 5 friends that I know of that have a 360, and each and every one of them has gotten this thing. Meanwhile, I've not had a single problem with my PS3 since I got it right before Christmas in 2006.

Thats because the PS3 is fucking awesome. I'm selling my shit box as soon as I get it and I'm buying a PS3.