I FUCKING laughed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Alright I was just browsing through threads... this literally made me laugh out hard on my computer screen.

Blazer:

I can't make myself look cocky...I've said many times I hate cocky people even thought I'm so cocky...Always talking about myself and how good I am at this and that and stuff...you know...

and I meant the flame challenge the other shit we got in the bag....but really I feel my flame skills will bring the team down...unless people been lying to me and I am really good at it...but I doubt it.

PeepShow:

Yeah, you are one heck of a flamer dude. You truly inspire me.

It doesn't sound funny right now, does it? But seriously, I kept laughing for around ten minutes... alone, looking at the LCD. Kinda like one of those Southpark scenes where I just can't stop laughing.. I was reading this the same time as well:

EL Joo

You just said cock 3 times.

Blze

no cock and cocky differnt

Cocky means you think so much about your self like your so great at everything

Like I think I'm great when it comes to racing games...which makes me cocky about that..

I always tell my friends there going to get beat so bad like I'm gonna lap them 500 times...which I know I won't cause well...that would probably mean I'm cheating if I do...its like you know you think your better then everyone at something

like Orton Edge and most wrestlers...really all wrestlers are cocky...but only heels so it mostly..

I laughed out hard once again.

I know what cocky means you dumb shit.

THIS one made me burst out in laughter LOUD. Sounds lame right now to me as well. But I dunno, it felt so fucking funny at that time.

no cock and cocky differnt

Cocky means you think so much about your self like your so great at everything

Like I think I'm great when it comes to racing games...which makes me cocky about that..

I always tell my friends there going to get beat so bad like I'm gonna lap them 500 times...which I know I won't cause well...that would probably mean I'm cheating if I do...its like you know you think your better then everyone at something

like Orton Edge and most wrestlers...really all wrestlers are cocky...but only heels so it mostly..