I felt that this board was proper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which would you rather have?

• Homosexuality (Full on gay, nothing held back)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mental Retardation (A severe form)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
for the question i want to pose before the courts.

At my school people are always flaming and bashing each other.
and i personally want to know if you had to live with one of these, what would it be?

PeepShow

Ok, so Id be the one thats Blue and gay, or would I have to live with someone thats Blue or gay? Can someone clarify that for me

Buttersz

Reaction score
Poll:
Which would you rather have?
Homosexuality (Full on gay, nothing held back)
Mental Retardation (A severe form)

Pretty sure its what you would have.

PeepShow

ok, well in that case, Id prolly say Gay. I know if I was gay, I would still be able to think straight (No pun intended :)), but I just couldnt live without being able to foucs and not be able to do things right

PeepShow

^Still, when you think if a Blue person, you think of someone who is impaired and doesnt play with a full deck. I would not like to live like that

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I would be gay as well. I mean when you are Blue its not just hard on you, but a burden to your whole family. So if I had a choice, I would be homo.