I don't understand why people hate Kelly Kelly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
inb4 flame war

I think she's hot, the fans love her, she's good enough in the ring... What's the deal?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly is not good in ring. She botches a lot and has a poor move set. She is alright in looks, but they slap championships on her and she isn't talented. She gets the same reaction any other diva does with the crowd, and she is lazy when it comes to wrestling. As stated before, she botches a whole lot, even running the ropes is a problem to her. Any other diva on the roster is better, they train more and don't botch as much as her. The only reason she gets so much attention is because of her looks, and because WWE uses her for everything to cover. She is your basic barbie girl, just there for looks.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow said:
I think she's hot, she's good enough in the ring... What's the deal?

Good enough for what? INB4 someone shows her 3 roll up finishers.

She is overrated, and has more topics here than people who actually are worth discussing. She is mediocre hot compared to most divas, and people like Natty/Beth could wrestle with men and win, make it look more believable than her being a deserving champion.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
^ What Johnson says sums it up perfectly. Looks.. That's it. No talent at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think the most dominant hate is against anyone who tries to defend her wrestling ability. I personally understand why she's the "top diva", she's the most marketable and is by far the most popular AND she is breaking into mainstream life, which Vince loves. Though I will not sit here and call her a good wrestler, she is abysmal in the ring.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
Good enough for what? INB4 someone shows her 3 roll up finishers.

She is overrated, and has more topics here than people who actually are worth discussing. She is mediocre hot compared to most divas, and people like Natty/Beth could wrestle with men and win, make it look more believable than her being a deserving champion.

Such a fucking boss!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
I think you meant to title this "I don't understand why people like Kelly Kelly"
:smug:

sZoJ8.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This will sound like a loop a bit but bare with me.

Kelly is:
Average in looks - she is good looking but nothing I would scream for if I saw it walking down the street. They have in my opinion more beautiful women on the roster.
Promo ability - she is abysmal on the microphone. Crayo I believe at least tended to mute certain segments. I mute whatever segment she talks in.
Ring ability - this is where she is the worst. She is horrible in the ring compared to almost all the other female wrestlers they have on the roster.
Crowd reaction - People say she is the most over diva but I will have to say no to this. AJ, Kaitlyn, Eve and I even think Natalya get better crowd reactions than Kelly Crowds were dead when she returned.
marketability - Vince is pushing Kelly because she looks marketable, America whilst a country that claims to embrace people of all looks still have a very conservative view of what is "marketable" or not, at least in some markets (this is true to most western countries as well). But again here Kelly is nothing special. If Vince McMahon wanted he could make Vickie Guerrero the face of the divas with ease, he is that good at marketing when he wants to.

It all comes down to Vince's personal preference. And sadly he has in my opinion horrible taste.

Reactions: Farooq

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Also to add..

She has some kind of spaz to laugh all the time. I think I haven't seen a clip of her not wearing that same smile.
She laughs at every-single-thing.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zugbsdy2Q9Q

^^^ I dont see any other diva pulling off that move from the top rope do you??? and that was Kelly Kelly's first time doing that on a PPV match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0FjBxqYwk&feature=related

^^^ Another clip of more proof of Kelly Kelly's moves

You people need to give her alot more credit for what she has achieved in her 6 years in WWE

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damn that's some serious shit! Is she wearing a mask!? :shock: