I cannot speak right now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don; know what I have but I started getting sick on Sunday, like just a tickle in the back of my throat right? Monday it gets a little worse, but I figure it's a cold no big deal.

Well yesterday comes and my throat is so sore I can barely speak, like very raspy you know? Can't smoke my regular cigarettes so I went and got a pack of menthols so it wouldn't hurt (that's fucking dedication right there) and it killed to smoke my pipe too.

Today now my throat feels ridiculously swollen and I can barely utter anything. It really sucks hard. Menthols still don't hurt, but eating feels weird because of the swelling in my throat. Feels like I'll choke on anything I try and eat.

Point of this is since I can't speak this is my only method of conversation so talk to me naggers.

Wrestling Station

Gargle down your throat with warm salty water. It works for me.

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35841
well you can still use that for your anal cavity! MS and I had a go at it at another thread earlier today :shifty:

Anyway, MS; you better stop sucking on some random tities man! you earned the right to get a free access to germs everytime you shove a nipple or a tongue down your throat! :smh
The best way is to stop that habit and start being normal human rather than a baboon for a change >_>

LKP

Gargle mouthwash for 30 seconds every 6 hours dude. Eat as many strepsils as you can aka (lozenges). And drink plenty of water. If you cant eat, have soup.

noumenon

How about not smoking? lol
You might have strep throat...go get some antibiotics.

J

Menthols are best anyways, what kinda Newports cuase there super yummy and don't worry its probably just H1N1 =P only teasin.