I AM SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Ok, I'm trying to fucking sleep because I went to bed at 4AM last night. Its 8:30AM, and all I fucking hear outside is weed whackers, and lawn mowers.....FOR HOURS. I swear to god I was sitting there trying to sleep for at least an hour and a half but my fucking piece of shit neighbors wouldn't stop doing their yard work! ITS SO LOUD, ASSHOLES, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!! Its the most annoying sound in the world, fuckin weed whackers and lawn mowers, its unbelievable that people can't wait a few hours before they start this shit so they don't wake up the entire street.

FUCK THIS DAY, now I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, which means I'm gonna be in a pissed off mood all day, and to top it all off, I got literally 3 telemarketer calls in an hour already (I turned all of them into indian prank calls though :laugh:)

:pissed:

Wrestling Station

zv5s9l.jpg

ALL DAY!

-TJ-

Well...... I went to sleep at 3 am then i had to wake up at 8 to go to football practice. So....... ummmmm yeah..........

seX-Power

Lol I'm such a hypocrite, I made that post at 10:30 AM. :laugh: