I AM SEEING THE GAME LIVE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I'm so fucking excited. Ever since I was 10 I've been listening to rap but never seen a US rapper live. Finally, The Game is coming to Melbourne and I'll be in the mosh!

seX-Power

Why the hell would he go to a place like that?

If you were going to go to a shitty Australian city, then why not Adelaide? There, the fat, balding guys and plain, pasty chicks would make you look like a god.

Wrestling Station

Just imagine HHH starts a rapping contest with Cena :shifty:

he will be swinging the sledgehammer instead of his hands during the rap!

Qwake

I thought you meant Trips :smh

I think he's coming to NZ soon too, him and a shitload of other guys round the same time, I don't know who to go see :(

Travis40

....I'm going to see Journey next month, and you don't see me bragging about it :dry:

Beer Money Army

well hmm i like rap, but i dont go to there concerts. I just download there music.

Wordlife

CT... sounds like fun bro!

I'm going to Rockstar Mayhem Fest on the 26th, can't wait... Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Killswitch Engage, Bullet For My Valentine... the list goes on, like 9 more mettttttalicious bands!

I'm also going to the Gathering of the Juggalos from Aug 4th -Aug 9th.... a 4 day concert about Psychopathic Records music (Insane Clown Posse, Boondox, Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, etc) and also featuring Tech N9ne and Kottonmouth Kings!

Speaking of Kottonmouth Kings, I'm also THEN seeing them that next day, August 10th with Big B.

Then to end the summer off, or at least the rest of August, I'm seeing Staind, Shinedown, Chevelle, and Halestorm on Aug. 27th!

I'm packed, stacked, and ready to get high and fucked up in the pits!

And btw, CT, The Game puts on one helluva live show... seen him last spring, great concert