I also love El Generico

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
My second favorite Indy wrestler. This dude is insane with high flying lucha libre moves. Not just a high flyer, but very good as a technical wrestler as well. I woucl put him in a class at about the level of Aj Styles. He'll be there in a couple years, no doubt about that. Here's one of my favorite Tag matches with El Generico and Colt Cabana..

Aj Styles vs El Generico vs Crazy Crusher (Key moves)

El Generico with Sin Cara would surely bring back the WWE tag team if WWE would sign Generico.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Great avatar, props.

El Generico is the best babyface in pro wrestling today, he's also one of the best wrestlers and performers. He's tailor-made for WWE's TV wrestling actually.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
He would. He's goofy, a Canadian luchador who can't speak Spanish, is bad in English, has a football theme song, lovable antics, superb charisma, etc. Plus, he's a great underdog.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo, why would you want him to feud with Cara? They could easily bring back the tag team division together.