Hypebeast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yo do anybody have a hypebeast forums account? If y'all do hit me up my username lilclemente21. We go talk about the lastest fashions, custom sneakers, rep our countries/cities/states, music, art, movies, etc.
If you wanna sign up just click this link: www.hypebeast.com/forum
:irvine:

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
what's good? i'm kinda into sneaks and clothes. not on hypebeast but i think i'll sign up. alot of my friends are on there. Right now i'm feeling Nike Dunks. Hawaii's are my fav shoe at the moment. See the new jordans? i think it's the 23xx's. The blue's are my fav so far.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
QUOTE=MoKuJoN;195758]what's good? i'm kinda into sneaks and clothes. not on hypebeast but i think i'll sign up. alot of my friends are on there. Right now i'm feeling Nike Dunks. Hawaii's are my fav shoe at the moment. See the new jordans? i think it's the 23xx's. The blue's are my fav so far.[/QUOTE] Yep I just seen them 23's up on blast over at Hypebeast. But all the shoes we post about are Nikes, Vans, Adidas, Pumas, Reeboks, custom sneaks, etc. Hypebeast has about 22,369 members. YA DIG?
showpost.php