Hunico and Camacho's return match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
On Main event this week. Watch it. That was a really good tag match, both guys went in to impress, especially Hunico. That dude is one of the best ring workers in the company right now.
Tag division looking real quality right now.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
On Main event this week. Watch it. That was a really good tag match, both guys went in to impress, especially Hunico. That dude is one of the best ring workers in the company right now.
Tag division looking real quality right now.
I agree with you there, that was a good match, glad to see that Hunico is back on tv after so long away, he came back at the fan axxess before Wrestlemania and most fans were like who the hell is this guy??? I don't see them going for the belts yet but we shall see

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
'Bout time this vanilla midget returned to TV. Is the gimmick the same?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Is the gimmick still incredibly racist?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YES!

Hunico is dope as fuck, i will watch this inbetween being disappointed with Pacman on Impact and wondering why i watch Smackdown, as I watch it.

Reactions: RoyalRaven