Hulk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Version 1:
Hulkcopy.jpg

Version 2:
Hulk2copy.jpg

Version 3:
Hulk4copy.jpg

Version 4:
Hulk3copy.jpg

what do u think? rep for good feedback

C4

Nice looking signature but pretty much basic work Enigma, a background with something like destruction would have flowed nicely over here with the Hulk Theme. Something like a building falling and all blended within the signature with colors like green or something. It would have looked much better than both the versions.

Nonetheless, that looks good and version 2 is probably better of the two because of the lighter opacity of the shadow.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i was planning on doing some kind of broken glass thing in the background or a breaking building but i went with some brushes instead.

C4

ya i was planning on doing some kind of broken glass thing in the background or a breaking building but i went with some brushes instead.

Yeah, and you decided to go with really random brushes.

If you've got the PSD File of this signature then open it up again in Photoshop and have a destruction building with colors of green faded around Hulk.

4-imag-destruction.gif

Do basic Hue/Saturation and color balance to have it all in high contrast greenish shade along with some added in grey. Duplicate it several times and adjust it as you would probably know. I would really want to see how the updated version comes up Enigma :y:

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks i will do that tomorrow. i should have enough time. and with the random brushes i was going for something completely different when i started and then i added some more things so thats why the brushing was so random... and i was going for a plain b/g like i have so thats why i didnt do to much with the brushes...

C4

Version 3 stands out of the others and is probably better but still not what I was thinking Enigma.... lol... :ermm:

Anyways, good work. Try out some sort of destruction thing next time?

1chiban

Reaction score
I would say version 3 too, as the colour of the background blends better with the psd of Hulk. But I like C4's destruction idea and look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i think im gonna completely redo it with the destruction tonight if i got time... i know that wasnt really what u were thinking but i was rushed...

Famou$ 187

Version 3 stands out of the others and is probably better but still not what I was thinking Enigma.... lol... :ermm:

Anyways, good work. Try out some sort of destruction thing next time?

Co-Sign. I say just redo dat shit ASAP.