Hulk hogan returning too raw anniverary possible?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Reaction score
Since Ric Flair was allowed too leave TNA briefly too return too the WWE 2012 awards and wrestlemania do you think there is a decent chance that Hulk Hogan might be chased up by the WWE too make an appearence at the Raw anniversary in July? I am sure TNA would grant him a short time off to do this?

What are your thoughts on Hogan making a brief return at the anniversary of raw? He made a cameo at the 2007 anniversary of raw so i don't see whats wrong with him showing his face again on wwe televesion in july this year. I sersiously doubt that eric bischoff would want too make an appearence though.

Think about it after we are bored by the predictable comebacks at the anniversary such as shawn michaels, vince mcmahon, triple h, undertaker, sargent slaughter and piper... all of a sudden towards the end of the show we here hulk hogans music and he enters the areana like he did in 2007 dressed in red with sunglasses. it would be so cool and the ratings would rocket for sure.

Last edited:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Keep dreaming. That's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.