Hulk Hogan Comments on Jay Lethal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
maria in bikini

0h2.jpg

0h3.jpg

0h4.jpg

0h5.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

h01.jpg

Ben

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan was recently on Monday Night Mayhem and commented on Jay Lethal. (Paraphrasing)

"I walk into a booking meeting with 25 people and they let me know Jay Lethal has been let go. I know there are others who make decisions but Jay Lethal was one of my favorite guys. He did a great Macho Man, he did a great Ric Flair but he had to figure out who the real Jay Lethal was. I am lobbying like crazy to get Jay Lethal back because I had another vision for him. The guy has a heart of gold. I am all about the young guys."

Just laughing at the fact that there wa 25 people in a creative meeting. Highly doubt Hogan gives a shit about Lethal though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I am all about the young guys.
That you are Hogan, that you are...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: @ the I'm all about the young guys comment. Yeah okay Hulk that's why one of the oldest guys on the roster is being booked the strongest and is world champion.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They won't hire back a guy they just released. Hogan's in dreamland if he's thinking that's going to happen. I can see Lethal wrestling on the indy's for the next year or so and then being brought back to TNA. But Hogan's wasting his time 'lobbying' to get Lethal back.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think it's Hogan just trying to make himself look like he gives a damn about the young guys and x-division when in reality he obviously doesn't. Lethal was apparently very well liked so this was his perfect scapegoat to try and act like he lobbied for to show he cared.