Hulk Hogan biopic starting Thor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Hogan is a big enough name to have a biopic and get people interested..

Paige was a weird one to get a biopic, not sure how that will do.. but this will do well.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wonder who will play Andre The Giant?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Black Manta from Aquaman as Booker T? Not exactly the right timeline.

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Kasumi

Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: The Gipper

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
A biopic on Hogan should be interesting. It could shed some light on his more controversial decisions, like going back on his word to Bret to put him over in return for beating Yokozuna to win his fifth world title, his racist comments, or his wish to turn heel in the late 80's that was never granted.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hemsworth-a-mania is runnin’ wild.

Hopefully.

Actor Chris Hemsworth recently appeared on the “INSIGHT with Chris Van Vliet” podcast for an interview, during which he addressed the status of the rumored Hulk Hogan biopic he is expected to play the starring role in.

“I don’t know what’s happening with it at the moment, but there’s a good story there,” he said. “I’d love to tell it.”

Hemsworth added, “I know Todd Phillips has been deep in the world of The Joker, but we’ve had conversations, and yeah, fingers crossed.”

Check out the complete interview via the YouTube player embedded below. H/T to Fightful.com for transcribing the above quotes.