Hulk Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

HulkCenacopy.png

RATE/HATE/HAVE A BAT

Famou$ 187

I don't think this style will ever get old with sigs. But I just wanna know where is the purple hair & ripped jeans? But besides I don't have anything to complain about.

CT Styles

I didn't know Hulk had purple hair, I haven't seen the movie or seen the shows, I was just bored.

Moonlight Drive

Hehe, when I read the title I thought it was John Cena with a blonde moustache

But it still looks good. 7/10, 7.5 if you add the purple hair and ripped jeans

Vandy316

Reaction score
^yeah i was thinking Hulk Hogan as well. but yeah its really good except for a few Hulk details

CT Styles

i dont really liek it atall lol i think pics look shit when u make them a dodgey colour lol and u didnt do a very gd job of rubbing out the green off of the belt did u

The belt was never green. Plus guys, there's nothing graphical about it, I didn't aim for it, it's just a joke.

Dre

Reaction score
It's not bad. Nothing wrong with it. Except that you forgot to give Hulk Cena Purple hair and pants. But other than that it's good.

8.5/10

Reaction score
Yeh it's nothing great graphically.

As a joke, it's not too bad. I was actually expecting someone to have super imposed Cena's face onto an actual Hulk picture. That'd be much cooler!