Huh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
6 moths of the WWE network and I have a question.

Why the hell are Cesaro/Dolph Ziggler not in the main title scene or the face of the company? Ziggler may not quite be the next HBK but with the right push/development he seems like an obvious one.

And Cersaro I saw VInce bury him on the SCSA podcast but he seems massively over with the fans.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dolph is like a decade deep, and although I have only seen the past 20 months of his work, seems like he's nearly paseed his peak.

Cesaro though, I'm not too sure. I could see him as a main event but maybe Vince doesn't? Maybe there's other backstage reasons? I'm not sure.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey speaking of Cesaro...

So he came back from injury quite a while ago with his shoulder taped up and all.
But hrs been back for a while, and still rockin the tape.

What's up with that? Is it just part of his appearance now or does he actually still need it? If so, that could be a reason why?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey speaking of Cesaro...

So he came back from injury quite a while ago with his shoulder taped up and all.
But hrs been back for a while, and still rockin the tape.

What's up with that? Is it just part of his appearance now or does he actually still need it? If so, that could be a reason why?

He is using kinesiology tape. A lot of athletes use this during games/practice to help ensure clean movements and reduce risk of re-injury.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph is like a decade deep, and although I have only seen the past 20 months of his work, seems like he's nearly paseed his peak.

Cesaro though, I'm not too sure. I could see him as a main event but maybe Vince doesn't? Maybe there's other backstage reasons? I'm not sure.

Yeah I know about DZ but if he had been booked right he could perhaps have been where HBK was in 1995 or so.

At least better than where he is now.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cesaro should be one of the top guys, he's an amazing talent.

But instead, he's working the midcard, which isn't too bad, I guess, but still, he deserves better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vince sees Dolph as a geek. Always have, always will. Once Vince develops a opinion on you it will be very hard to change it.

Cesaro is a foreigner who doesn't have English as his first language. No main event status for him outside of the odd title match or RAW main event. He has his purpose and is incredibly valued by the company and McMahon. But they don't see a star in him outside of the European countries. And main eventers for Vince need to have "world wide appeal". Aka be American

Sadly that's how McMahon operates

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
He is using kinesiology tape. A lot of athletes use this during games/practice to help ensure clean movements and reduce risk of re-injury.
I'm actually surprised more WWE performers don't use the stuff...

Hell...I like the idea of someone using it as part of there regular ring attire.

HTB1tbm6KFXXXXXLXpXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg

lady-rocktape.jpg

women-runner-with-kinesiology-tape-on-her-joints-picture-id619235594
And I agree...Cesaro & Ziggler are both great performers...but...
unfortunately we don't get to decide who gets the top spots.

Last edited:

slbrey

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE have givin Dolph many opportunities to be a too star...even had him defeat Cena in the main event of a PPV...he just doesn't run with the ball.