Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris in a Custody Battle over Their Puppy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Shortly after Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris ended their engagement in June, the Playboy mogul said Harris let him keep Charlie, their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel.

But now, Hefner, 85, says he and his former fiancée, 25, are still going back and forth about who gets permanent ownership of the pooch.

"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."

Hefner, who still insists he "missed a bullet" by not tying the knot with Harris – who was linked to Dr. Phil's son right after the split – points out, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth."

Although he is still in talks with Harris about their canine companion, Hefner has moved on in his personal life with Anna Sophia Berglund and Shera Bechard, the women he calls his "two very special ladies."

All I can think to say is WHAT THE FUCK? People that fight over a dog are insane.