Huge WWE 6/18 RAW Ratings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- This week's 6/18 edition of WWE Monday night RAW drew a 3.4 cable rating, with 4,963,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.38 (3.4) and 3.43 (3.4). The show did not go head-to-head with the NBA finals this week.

Source: PW

:damn:

Wow, such a huge ratings for a show like that. It was mostly because Johnny was "fired" and Foley, Piper & Heyman.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Next RAW will be seeing a big drop in people who don't get into days of our lives.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ratings are never going to reflect the quality of the show. It reflects more the quality of the build up to this show from the last week and the PPV. Next week's ratings will reflect that this show was absolutely unwatchable (but I watched it anyway. Where is my loyalty award)

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
DEM SOME HUGE RATINGS O.O .. i dont expect them to stay this high.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WWE using their cheap tactics (Firing storylines, legends) to get high ratings on one or two weeks. Well, there's no use, really. They'll get a 3.4 this week, fine, but they won't be getting constant 3.4s for long if they keep this quality up.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
This obviously means that John Cena vs a non-wrestler as the main event draws. Book it for next week, and infact, throw Big Show in the mix as well just to make it even more fun.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
This obviously means that John Cena vs a non-wrestler as the main event draws. Book it for next week, and infact, throw Big Show in the mix as well just to make it even more fun.

Cena vs Charles Robinson for next week with Show as the ref. At least 5.0 ratings. :obama:

Reactions: Rysenberg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C's gotten a lot angrier since joining this forum. WWE has finally driven him to the brink of insanity... welcome to the club bro

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
One can only take Cena vs non wrestlers for so long before he gets mad at the promotion. :dawg: