HOYTAMANIA IS RUNNIN WILD~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

- Former TNA wrestler Lance Hoyt (Rock) announced at Sunday’s Professional Championship Wrestling event in Arlington, Texas that he has signed a deal with WWE. The promotion aired a tribute video for Hoyt at the end of the show and all the wrestlers gave him a farewell celebration. No word yet when Hoyt will be coming in but he will probably sent to Florida Championship Wrestling to train before making it to the main roster.

Source - WNZ

Rofl, Hoyt. He's decent, but yeah, kinda interesting.

Travis40

No word yet when Hoyt will be coming in but he will probably sent to Florida Championship Wrestling to train before being released.

Fixed :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The next generation of Braden Walker has arrived.

Pedro Zanzabar (Lance Hoyt after Stephs shoots her infamous shotgun full of names):
Knock knock.

Paul Burchill:
Who's there?

Pedro Zanzabar:
Pedro Zanzabar, and I'm gonna knock your brains out.

noumenon

Are you kidding me? WWE will fucking eat this guy up for a while...look at the size of him.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like him. im hoping he gets to the main roster before too long.

Reaction score
The next generation of Braden Walker has arrived.

Pedro Zanzabar (Lance Hoyt after Stephs shoots her infamous shotgun full of names):
Knock knock.
Why do people say crap like this? What happened to Chris Harris was entirely his own fault. He came in out of shape, and he didn't take the time in 6 months to think up a good name when he knew that they wouldn't let him be Chris Harris, so they stuck him with Braden Walker. Don't blame Stephanie or anyone in the WWE for Chris Harris being a complete failure in the WWE, blame Chris Harris.

True. Vince McMahon and the WWE always had a thing for big wrestlers.
Vince has a thing for making money, and over time big guys have proven to be more profitable. People are generally attracted to larger than life characters. There's also the believability factor. When wrestling is two guys putting on a pretend fight for an audience, it helps when the guys are big and intimidating and look like they could really kick someone’s ass.

As for Hoyt in the WWE, he will probably spend at least a year in FCW improving his skills. The WWE has proven that they have the right trainers and can take a guy who isn't all that good but has potential, and can turn them into good workers. I think it all depends on how much effort Hoyt puts in.

WarMachine

Reaction score
I for one am a Hoyt fan (or Shadow as he used to be known in PCW) I live 45 min from the PCW arena so I used to go up there years ago and he was my favorite wrestler there, TNA never let him use his full potential which sucks because hes actually really good for a guy of his size.

davidian13

Reaction score
Ah man i hated Lance Hoyt in TNA! i couldnt stand that guy. The only time i liked this guy is when he teamed up with Kid Kash as Dallas. I never understood the damn Hoytamania fad the fans at the impact zone went through for a period of time before he the rock n' rave infection thing or whatever it was called. Anyway theres a chance hell be utilized in WWE. The way i see it its up to him how far he goes. Ill never get over how much he looked like a young Test ripoff though

Beer Money Army

maybe wwe could get those tna hoyt fans of 2005/2006, to come to every wwe arena wearing hoytamania shirts and be marks for him...

IMO Lance Hoyt was fucking shit, without the running big boot and the moonsault.

he is flat out worthless.