How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the Last Week of June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

RASHAD EVANS VS. RAMPAGE JACKSON 2? ...OR IS IT SOMETHING A BIT MORE INTERESTING?

"#truelife twitter confessions: y'all can't hold this against me but I was in special ed 4 two yrs! It was embarrassing but fun! Lol... At first I was motivated 2 get out of the class but then I was really easy & if u acted lost enough the teacher did your work 4 u! Lol... It was fun cuz we only did actual school work half the day. Cuz my classmates that really needed help had a very short attention span! Lol... What made me think of this is that no matter what label I was put in I always persevered! I graduated from jucco & Michigan State University" -Rashad Evans

"@SugaRashadEvans I knew something was wrong wit u bra,I could tell by the way u dress! U should get a short bus and pimp it out dog 4real!" -Quinton Jackson

"@Rampage4real I wanna do it like your short bus u had with your image on the side of it but I don't want it 2 do those extra tricks! Lo" -Rashad Evans

"@Rampage4real know I love him like a play cousin that I want 2 fight on sight! I'm gonna help him train 2 beat Jones!" -Rashad Evans, seriously? now that's a better story line.http://twitter.com/#!/SugaRashadEvans

CHAEL SONNEN VS. ANYONE NAMED SILVA

"Axe Murderer, my Ass. I'm more intimidated by Axe Body Spay." -Chael Sonnen

"You beat 22 men in a row over in Japan, and can't beat 2 straight in the US... Big difference when the refs not wearing an earpiece... Wand wins 22 fights in Japan!! In related news, Hulk Hogan pins the Iron Sheik." -Chael Sonnen

" @sonnench who is this guy? Wow, I know who is,he lost to Anderson silva.yes? Shut up" -Antonio Silva

"Watch yourself Antonio.You think I give a dam that you are a HWT? I've pushed people your size out of the way looking for somebody to fight." -Chael Sonnen

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow:

The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Cofeen... oh and maybe you all should follow that guy named Anton Tabuena

UFC ON VERSUS 4 AFTERMATH

"I have to stay hospital tonight and get surgery in the morning. Kinda lame, but the FOTN made me feel better. Thanks #ufc and @danawhite...I still don't know whats going to happen with the eye. I have some broken bones around the eye that prob need surgery. I will update soon" -Nik Lentz

"Thanks everyone for support. I'm sorry if knee was no good. I just fight. @NikLentz is warrior. @ufc" -Charles Oliveira

"A giant thx to @danawhite and the @ufc for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime!!! ...I want to thank @rick_story for being a warrior and accepting the fight w me. It was an honor to fight you." -Charlie Brenneman

"Fights were amazing! I have the best job in the world :) thx @ufc for yet another bad ass show! Flying out early, school tomorrow! Gnight :)" -Brittney Palmer, moves from cageside, to art class.

"Cable tv $70 a month, 60 inch plasma screen tv $2000, seeing the expression of @ufc ring girls faces...priceless. http://twitpic.com/5hhgm6" -Miguel Torres

"THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME BEING KO'd!!! YOU REALLY CAN'T FEEL HEAR OR TASTE ANYTHING!!! LOOSING 2 MINUTES IS FUCKIN WEIRD!!!" -Pat Barry

" JOB DONE . @danawhite @ufc . Thanks for the BONUS ." -Cheick Kongo

"Damn! Kongo looked like he just got out of the joint! And he fought like he didn't want 2 go back! Lol Great fight inmate C-1457! JK" -Rashad Evans

"Real talk, how many of y'all wouldve let the cable guy install your cable if he looked like Kong? I wouldn't... And I fight 4 living! =) JK" -Rashad Evans

"Uuummm, where did @iamcheickkongo hit @HypeOrDie exactly?? Is this necessary @redschafer ??????!!!?????????" -Skyscrape of TapouT

ERIC SILVA IS TRAINING WITH ANDERSON SILVA, MIKE SWICK TRAINS WITH A MONKEY

"Great, Anderson Silva is teaching my upcoming opponent, Eric Silva, his lethal push kick. Damn you Seagal!! ...Attn: Chuck Norris, can u be in my corner for my UFC 134 fight & help me battle Team Silva backed by Steven Seagal? Please..." -Mike Swick

"I challenge monkeys in Thailand. One monkey attacks! The Crazy Video Here" -Mike Swick

UFC 132 VIDEO BLOGS!

"132 training blog frenzy!" -UFC

MMA JOURNALISTS ON WHAT IS APPARENTLY MMA'S "MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD".

"Nate Marquardt just gave the first full, honest explanation of his positive test after the Salaverry test. A very, very pleasant surprise... Marquardt story in short: approved for hormone replacement, didn’t keep his T:E ratio in order, warned to do so, wasn’t cleared to fight" -Jordan Breen

"People acting like this seems legit know absolutely nothing, not a damn thing, about how TRT works in the hands of a proper endocrinologist... I hope folks realize how beyond incompetent your endocrinologist has to be to mess up your T:E ratio... Oh, it absolutely is Marquardt’s job to ensure he meets all licensing requirements. It’s his job and his job alone..." -Tomas Rios

"There are gaping holes in Marquardt’s story, but at least he and Lex McMahon are prepared to handle this story in a professional manner. HRT/TRT is beyond rare in young people. World-class athletes with 12 years of training camps behind them? Hahahahaha... Can’t wait until someone finds out who Marquardt’s doctor is. I suspect there’s a reason why the doctor has yet to be named. Marquardt’s basically saying his doctor’s solution to the T:E ratio problem was to give it the old college try. What a pro. Marquardt’s doctor was using treatment protocols not accepted by the USADA. Where’s my smoking gun of quackery?" - Tomas Rios

"My question is why would Marquardt be allowed to fight in NJ if his levels were high and why wasn’t Dan Miller notified? Nate still looks bad but NJSACB looks even worse. If Nate is right about this how can you let someone fight with elevated levels of test?" -Greg Savage

TWICTURES

"Th boys are ready @joerogan with the signature pouty face and @MFG16 is letting his hair down. LOL" -Arianny Celeste

"Two months to my next challenge,full strength n focused on my training, counting on Your support." -Anderson Silva

http://yfrog.com/h4ehgajj:iphone

"Olha a pose do novo Juri rsr" -Anderson Silva

"That’s why they didn’t name you Nonemaker!" -Brittney Palmer

OH, HELLO!

"inspired by @natashawicks ;)" -Logan Stanton

"bumble and bumble : p" -Logan Stanton

"EDC what??? More like Tiesto in MIAMI!!!! ;)" -Arianny Celeste, what is going on here?

"I'm brunette for a minute... giving my hair a bleach break ;) maybe ill go red next" -Natasha Wicks

"Budlight! What! What!! :)" -Arianny Celeste

"Backstage w@matrix31 apparently he's a big deal! ;) #Champion!!" -Arianny Celeste, with a guy who beat the NBA team I was rooting for. #IDontCareIfItsCoolToHateOnThem

"With my lovelies @ariannyceleste @brittneypalmer" -Chandella Powell

"What do u think of my dress for the pageant? I love it! :D" -Arianny Celeste, borrowed Chandella's phone.

"Boo ya..ka shaaaaaa. Hi. Xo. Having fun in Miami ;)" -Arianny Celeste