How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 4th Week of October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN...

"@BrendanSchaub I'm ready for you, anytime, anywhere!" -Fabricio Werdum, the Strikeforce heavyweight wants to get back in the UFC.

"I just spilled hand sanitizer all over my car... I'm confused, does that make my car messier or cleaner?" -Ronda Rousey

"I'm reading a scientific american magazine while having lunch... Really makes me realize that I am one tough nerd..." -Nick Ring

"Big Nog has always been one of my favorite fighters the only thing left for him to do in his career is to have a surgery named after him" -Forrest Griffin

"That awkward moment when you walk through the metal detectors at the airport, and your abs of steel set them off." -Miguel Torres

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould

TWICTURES

"My friend @amirmma and I cleaning up the streets." -Roy Nelson

"Honored to make the cover of the UFC encyclopedia getting punched in the head by the great Ivan Menjivar!!!" -Matt Serra

TWIDEOS

"WATCH THIS S**T!!…orDIE!!" -Pat Barry

"My new vlog is live on fcfighter.com" -Marloes Coenen

MAN VS. DOG

"Pictures and video from yesterday: 21st Annual K-9 Trials" -Dan Hardy, and a bunch of other UFC fighters get attacked by police dogs.

MORE TWICTURES

"Happy 10,000 tweet :) xo" -Arianny Celeste

"Red dress, red lips kinda night.." -Arianny Celeste

"You kinda have to already be a nerd to get the "nerdforaday" app.. but this is just aweful!! Lmao" -Natasha Wicks

"Check out my new piece! :) just started on it last night. #boom" -Brittney Palmer