How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 4th Week of August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

I'M NOT GOING TO SORT THESE OUT FOR YOU

"Treinos dos lutadores amanha, Praia de Copacabana. Venham ver Anderson Silva, Shogun, Minotauro. 13horas." -Lorenzo Fertitta

"BRAZIL PREP IS HARD WORK! How is it so time consuming when all I'm packing is skimpy bikinis? Geesh" -Rachelle Leah

"making an appointment with my cardiologist the loss of Coach Tompkins is a reminder that age is not a factor." -Shane Carwin

"I went to Singapore, met @YODCHATRI, & took photos at @EvolveMMA.. - I'm not @allelbows, but here's how it turned out - sbn.to/pzbzEu" -Anton Tabuena, yes, I'm posting my own tweet here. Stop complaining and just click the link.

"A new partnership #UFCONFOX! We are excited guys!" -UFC on Fox

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gouldhttp://twitter.com/antontabuena

IS CHAEL SONNEN HEADING TO RIO?

"Okami is ready to go get that belt. Once he returns from Rio, we can truly say "he went to hell and back" to get it." -Chael Sonnen

"Going to train in the worst conditions to make this fight even easier. Long story short, Rio on Friday! See you in the streets, turkeys." -Chael Sonnen

"Sonnen v. Stann = Iron Man v. Capt. America. I won't bring the suit if you don't bring the shield, deal?" -Chael Sonnen

"Please, FB nerds, no group has the strength to lynch me. I'm a Republican; we run on neither blood nor oxygen." -Chael Sonnen

"Am I going to Rio....... "The greatest trick the Devil ever did, was getting the world to believe he didn't exist."" -Chael Sonnen, has punked everyone and is probably still going to Rio.http://twitter.com/#!/sonnench

UFC CHAMP, DOMINICK CRUZ DOESN'T LIKE HORROR MOVIES

"@TheDomin8r Want me to come over and cuddle like old times? I promise I won't put on scary movies." -War Machine

"@WarMachine170 lol...I know u 2 well, it would just be weird! hahaha...scary movies are the devil!" -Dominick Cruz

"@TheDomin8r Haha! Maybe if Urijah wears a "Scream" mask at your next fight he can stand a chance of beating you! HAHAHAH!" -War Machine

TWICTURES

"On the set of How I Met Your Mother." -Royce Gracie

"With angel ♥.♥ @AriannyCeleste" -Chan Sung Jung

"Can't wait to pass out! Tomorrow I'll be back on the grind, gonna smash Gideon Ray october 15th! Look out Chi-Town! ...From today. Me, 2 fighters from Taiwan, our 45er Eric and our gym manager JD(125lbs of BJJ fury LOL)" -War Machine

"What the hell was I thinking sending @DustinPoirier up to New Jersey to train with this wackjob @kurtpellegrino?" -Tim Credeur

GSP FAN CHALLENGE

"GSP Fan Fitness Challenge- 10 second handstand" -Georges St. Pierre

"GSP Fan Fitness Challenge- Planche Push-up" -Georges St. Pierre

"GSP Fan Fitness Challenge- Handstand Push-up" -Georges St. Pierre

MORE TWICTURES!

"I am number 8 of the @ufc #SuperSeven : ) #WorldChamp Happy Saturday!" -Kenda Perez

"HELLO to one of my new fab pairs of shoes!. Happy birthday to me! My love spoiled me beyond words." -Rachelle Leah

"I feel like elephant shit RT @BrittneyPalmer Happy birthday @Rachelle_Leah! Last night was a blast. I still feel like dog shit." -Rachelle Leah

"Morning Korean Face Mask..Beauty makes u look like a weirdo sometimes! Lol!" -Arianny Celeste

"A look at my last visit to Hawaii (Big Island) Enjoy! pic #1 ;)" -Natasha Wicks

"Sooo Sexy!" -Natasha Wicks

"Rainbow Falls! last pic :) ...Okay, one more!!! But only because you HAVE to see this water! :) Thanks for all the compliments guys!!! xoxo" -Natasha Wicks

"1 of my fav shots of the day in my fav drink..Green Tea Bath! ...Basic white..simple yet sexy..#korea!!" -Arianny Celeste

UFC 134: RIO TWIDEOS!

"Hear @Mark_Munoz' predictions for UFC RIO and leave your own in the comments" -UFC, Munoz gives his totally unbiased picks.

"How will @DanMiller185 or Rousimar Palhares win Sat on Spike? Their managers @AMAFightClub and Alex Davis sound off." -UFC

"Hear UFC RIO fighter @IanLovelandMMA's report from the front lines" -UFC

"Watch this interview with @RossTheRealDeal" -studiomma, Films Ross Pearson as he trains in Alliance MMA with Brandon Vera and crew.