How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 3rd Week of Septemb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

TWEET TWEET

"Bisping, you make good points about deserving a title shot.After all you did beat, umm, well ahh...Hum and then there was.. Ah..Wait, what!?" -Chael Sonnen

"Okay well I'm off to Japan to throw some Japanese comedian on tv - this is gunna be interesting...." -Ronda Rousey

"6 days until I defeat a legend" -Jon Jones

"I wish the fight was tomorrow,I'm ready 2 do this kid in,I'm getting my belt back!I'm very confident n dis #wolfmode" -Rampage Jackson

"The best things about a hotel room is room service and black out curtains!" -Tito Ortiz

"Sh*t, he may be a lil more handsome than me....definitely gonna have to kick @RogerHuerta's ass! LOL!" -War Machine, talking about his upcoming bout against El Matador.

"Just spent almost an hour in @GrayMaynard's new fancy expensive massage chair... The thing is amazing... I'm gonna come stay more often ;-)" -Mac Danzig

"The ones in Thailand are better and cheaper, they also have tits" -Phil Baroni, replying to Danzig.

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN...

"So @ufc is picking me up and I'm riding with bisping and rashad. Wolflair and bones next opponent. Wtf...." -Malki Kawa, Jon Jones' manager

"In the car with jones's manager. He's talking shit already. Got a feeling he'll be lost for words on Saturday night" -Michael Bisping

"Me peeking over @bisping shoulder. Sorry, I couldn't help spying?!*#" -Malki Kawa

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould

FLYING HEADBUTTS, BRO HUGS, AND SUCKER PUNCHES AS TOLD BY THE PROMOTERS

"Was that NUTS or what!?!? Dirty from both fighters and the most HORRIBLE refereeing I have EVER seen in boxing or anywhere else! ...Is this the craziest shit you have ever seen!? Larry merchant LMFAO!" -Dana White

"Ortiz took it to the street and may weather finished it in the street.bad sportsmanship by Mayweather.ORTIZ was just warming up,a young lion does not deserve to go out like that and i will fight for ortiz to have a rematch.But i feel may weather looked good and ortiz looked good. terrible head but by Ortiz and should have been deducted 2 points.but to win the way he won was not right.Ortiz deserves a rematch!!! ...And sorry to say but the ref.was lost as can be." -Oscar De La Hoya

"I'm sorry but @FloydMayweather is right, they need to fire that announcer" -Ronda Rousey, now I thought this perspective is unique to Floyd.

TWICTURES

"Just ran into Shamrock at the airport, good talk" -Jon Jones

"@jonnybones backstage @jimmykimmel things are getting crazy back here!" -Switchfoot

"DOC vs BONES #Classic" -Jon Jones, says that he doesn't look into the eyes of his opponents to mess with their heads... obviously can't do that with Dr. Phil.

"I wasnt allowed 2 see the KOTCfights cause I lost my ID.So screw u guys,we r gunna drink the best Georgian wine instead" -Ronda Rousey

"marina destroyed her shorts walking into my stove lol... butt bump + chest bump = best bump? =P ... mochi and marina striking the same booty pose" -Ronda Rousey

TWAINING

"Pics from last nights pad session up" -Carlos Condit, training for his title shot against Georges St. Pierre on UFC 137. That's Travis Browne and Andrei Arlovski in the background.

JON JONES VS. RASHAD EVANS

"219lbs and Battle ready" -Jon Jones

"@Jonnybones @ufc hand on the hip! U go girl! Go "Battle"! U look fierce like Bruno!! Lol" -Rashad Evans

TWIDEOS

"have you seen this? @RyanDCouture's friend impersonates him. haha." -Anton Tabuena

"@antontabuena Haha! That's @JimmyJonesMMA , a 3-0 featherweight and consummate dickhead." -Ryan Couture

"Evolve Video Blog Sept 3 2011" -Evolve MMA, gives out highlights from all their fighters competing on ONE FC earlier this month.

"Meet @EddieYaginMMA fighting Saturday in Denver" -UFC, random fact, Eddie Yagin is another Filipino-American fighter in the UFC.

DOMINICK CRUZ VS. DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON

"Fighter diary: A day of training for a title fight..." -UFC

"More behind-the-scenes action from @TheDomin8r" -UFC, Dominick Cruz releases another awesome looking training video.