How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 2nd Week of Septemb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

I'M NOT GOING TO SORT THESE OUT FOR YOU...

"Gotta stop using my electric toothbrush, I'm afraid the vibrating bristles might knock me out" -Forrest Griffin

"jake vs maia!! ...BJJ vs BJJ is Striking game !! haha!!" -Shinya Aoki, when asked about what dream match up he would like to see.

"Body was sore so I got a massage here in Montreal. She worked on me for 90 minutes. I only charged her $300. #KenFloGivesBack #KenFloCares" -Kenny Florian

"I'm training now for performance, not for fun. Countdown has started!!!" -Georges St. Pierre

"Heading to Syracuse for the @hammerufc retirement party and my seminar ! So pumped gotta love matt! Who lives in NY in Utica area !?" -Clay Guida

"best advice I got today: Instead of getting kicked in the head, headbutt them in the foot!" -Ronda Rousey

"@DanaWhite I think Brock vs Lesnar is an awesome match up. Congrats!!!!" -Shane Carwin, I'd rather see Alistair vs. Overeem.

"Why are UFC Interviewers telling me what to say about Nick Diaz?" -BJ Penn, who doesn't want to say anything bad about Diaz, who was one of his old training partners.

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould

SNOWMAN VS. FEDOR & THE GOVERNMENT

"Fight schedule next 2 months will be sorted next few days. I'll post as soon as confirmed... Nov 12th vs Fedor in Russia M-1 confirmed" -Jeff Monson

"Sept 11th, a day to honor the victims of cowardly terrorist attack.... What day is going to be set aside in remembrance of 900,000+ lives lost in profit motivated invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan?" -Jeff Monson

"fedor looking jacked" -The UG, looks like the Last Emperor decided to lift weights... He still has a belly though. Someone convince him to lose that... then after, maybe even think about a possible drop to 205.

HEY BE READER, WANT TO EARN CASH?

"Evolve MMA is looking to add 2 or 3 D1 wrestling champs. $5,000 per head bounty will be awarded to the person who can make it happen." -Evolve MMA, want to earn cash? Convince a wrestling champ to move to Singapore to train with Aoki, Dos Anjos, and their BJJ and Muay Thai champs.

"ONE FC is hiring another 150 employees to add to our current team before our next event. To apply, please send your resume to jobs@onefc.com" -One FC, not sure what the jobs are specifically, but hey, maybe a few BE readers could earn a few bucks.

TWICTURES

"my new toy" -Rory MacDonald

"At the pool partay w@mstracylee :D" -Arianny Celeste

"Life is a beach I'm just playin in the sand! #godblessamerica" -Arianny Celeste

"Paddle boarding! So fun!" -Arianny Celeste

"Good Morning from Hawaii! ;)" -Natasha Wicks, looks like she's auditioning for Baywatch.

"A Brittle Starfish!! watch the vid of it crawling on my chest go 2 the link @ the top of my twitter.. fb page ;)" -Natasha Wicks

"Bike ride by beach!" -Brittney Palmer

TWIDEOS

"Free fight - @JonnyBones Jones wins the belt http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-128-jones-rua" -UFC

"INSANE! Guard pull to rubber guard to rear naked plata, MUST SEE!" -Eddie Bravo, I have to admit, that was a pretty slick submission.