How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 2nd Week of October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"Hats off to Frank Edgar. Great competitor and person, true champ! Its been fun, now its my turn to show I got heart and work my way back up" -Gray Maynard

"If us fighters could just have a time machine and travel forward to Post-fight when fans tell us what we "should've" done, we'd all be champ" -Mac Danzig

"Now everyone hates me... :-( Gotta find a way to be a sarcastic dick without making people upset... :p" -Mac Danzig

"If you get married and then have a sex change in a state that outlaws gay marriage ... Does the state annul your marriage?" -Ronda Rousey

"Big announcement coming soon on the immediate future of LW champ @GilbertMelendez! Stay tuned for details... Sorry to keep you waiting folks! @GilbertMelendez WILL be defending his title vs @GamebredFighter in San Diego on Dec. 17. Tix on sale Sat!" -Strikeforce, breaking news! He's not leaving... yet.

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena

Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould

CHAEL SONNEN VS. VITOR BELFORT?

"Hey Chael, if you couldn't see Nate's hands touch your face, what do you think is going to happen when we square off? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DU1afkJfQE" -Vitor Belfort

"Hey Vitor, take my name out of your mouth until you show up for half as many fights as you pullout of." -Chael Sonnen

"Chael is a lunatic I know that I will receive a Christmas gift on the end of the year to fight him." -Vitor Belfort

"I feel like I will receive chael as a christmas gift from spider silva" -Vitor Belfort

"Guys I have to be honest chael deserve to fight against silva but if this doesn't happens I would like to chael a whip... Sorry guys I would love to give chael a whip on my last twit I mess up but here we go . I love you guys support" -Vitor Belfort

"You keep using the phrase, "pound him out." I don't think it means what you think it means, but you're a dead man either way." -Chael Sonnen

"Boy, I don't know where you are from, but you need to go back the way you came. I'm the wrong guy and I'm only gonna tell you this once..." -Chael Sonnen

TWICTURES

"Headed to airport, thanks for the love Houston. Had great time especially meeting this guy..." -Jeremy Stephens

"Hey @feliceherrig check out my new groupie" -Amir Sadollah

"This women was the first to have me sign the ESPN bodies issue, she was so embarrassed" -Jon Jones

"Bout to get sum work in" -Kimbo Slice, preparing for his second fight as a pro-boxer.

"Bumped in to @urijahfaber in Sacramento tonight." -Ben Kenney of Incubus

"@RealDForeman deal! Day of weighins lol" -Miesha Tate, traded a photo of her abs for a vote in the World MMA Awards.

"LB gets me going, everytime...Happy Weekend! and a fight one at that! #friskyfriday" -Natasha Wicks

"Hey @playboy happy #friskyfriday! :)" -Arianny Celeste

"Demented future housewife...eff u LOCKERZ U SUCK" -Arianny Celeste

TWIDEOS

"Submission of the Week - @Mark_Munoz faces his toughest opponent to date t.co/XP2JhgRN" -UFC, they weren't talking about Chris Leben.

"Third blog! t.co/if6GusLq" -Joe Lauzon