How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 2nd Week of June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

CAN'T FIGHT? START TWITTER WARS AGAINST EVERYONE

"Cro Cop is a relic, a reminder from the old days. A museum of ancient victories isn't worth a nickel today, not even in his native currency... Don't get me wrong; Cro Cop was a good fighter back in the day. I would have told him myself, but I was 2." -Chael Sonnen

"Machida is a gentleman. MMA is very cutthroat, and it's sweet that Lyoto promised to never fight his girlfriend Anderson. That's devotion... I'd beat up Machida on the way to the ring to beat up Anderson, and I'll kick Nogeria's ass in the parking lot on the way to my after party..." -Chael Sonnen

"I would never bash karate.Karate produced many MMA champions, most notably..um..Then of course, there's..Wow, I thought this would be easier" -Chael Sonnen

"Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss." -Chael Sonnen

"Brazil likes to boast that it's the power seat of MMA, yet it's so-called champions bow to the man behind "Under Siege 2."........ Classy." -Chael Sonnen

"I still admire Steven Seagal. Anyone that can be that self-possessed without doing a damn thing to earn it, knows something that I don't." -Chael Sonnen

"Yushin and I are in Brazil to follow in Andy's ways. Got ballet shoes, a team of has-beens, even brought a fat talentless celeb for trainer." -Chael Sonnen

"I could write a dissertation on this experience:"The Tragic Interplay of Delusion, Insecurity, and Incompetence: the Nog Brothers' Story" ... Stay tuned for the sequel, "Help, an Asian Judako is Beating My Ass: The Anderson Silva Story"." -Chael Sonnen

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow:

The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Cofeen... oh and maybe you all should follow that guy named Anton Tabuena

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"Those who hate on fighters make me laugh." -Dave Camarillo

"I am fighting Jungle Fight Champion 12-1 X-Gym/Nog Team member Erick Silva on August 27th in his home country Brazil & Lovin it. #UFC134... I will leave it all in the ring and settle for no less than 100% aggressiveness. Its life or death for me in my mind. Thats where I do best... Getting a 10th win in the UFC would be my proudest moment. In high school it was a dream that all my friends said was impossible. Believe!" -Mike Swick

"My fans have been waiting long enough. Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz. Sept-17 2011 for the WBC World Championship." -Floyd Mayweather, Ortiz? Really? #DontBeScaredHomie.

"Gotta go to the gym but I'm that hungry I could eat the ass out of a low flying duck!!!" -Kyle Noke, wait, what?

"The last 16 hours have been crazy! Thank you Joe Silva for finding me an opponent!" -Krzysztof Soszynski, now has his third UFC 131 opponent set, as the first two had to pull out due to injuries.

"Think people are mostly good? Try shopping at Costco on a Sunday. I just saw a nun punch out a nurse... By nun I mean me. By nurse I mean every person who stops in the middle of the aisle to look around." -Nate Quarry

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!

"WOW!! Season 14 is gonna be NAAAAASTY!!!! Am I wrong @bisping and @mayhemmiller!!!!?" -Dana White

"@danawhite @mayhemmiller Season 14 is gonna be crazy! No doubt. Poison dwarves" -Michael Bisping

"@danawhite yeah. To say the least. These are the best fighters ever to appear on TUF." -Jason Miller

TWICTURES
"great stuff from @allelbows pics and video!" -Jason Miller, more from the crazy talented allelbows duo here.

"@danhardymma new friend, things dan does for a fan, and he scared of lizards" -Roy Nelson

"Ladies n gentleman...your future featherweight champion!!! @chadmendes" -Joe Benavidez

"Already in vancouver!" -Junior dos Santos, is he training with his wrestling coach's opponent? Or is Dos Santos not working with Munoz anymore? or maybe this is just a photo op, and I'm putting too much meaning in to it?

"I can't be funny if I tried even around @therealrussellp @Todd_Roy" -Cung Le

TWIDEO!

"I (Jon Fitch) recently underwent shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. This is the story of my (Jon Fitch) rehab and road back to the octagon. This is part four. In this episode I suffer through the last days in the hotel room and go for an informative visit to the doc during my first post opp check up." -Jon Fitch

"We pulled a prank on our director John Hyams on the last day of shooting Dragon Eyes. It was a blast." -Cung Le

AS IF YOU GUYS WOULD READ THIS EVEN IF I PLACED A WITTY TITLE HERE

"Manning the booth for @badbeatoncancer its been a successful first week for the series!" -Natasha Wicks

"Apparently lockerz does not like bikini pictures. :/ how can I change my pic uploader? ...Testing 1,2 .. Ha... No more Lockerz for me! U guys suck!!" -Arianny Celeste, lockerz was the worst possible name for a picture uploader anyway.

"With my girls at the Palms place pool for Sunday scene" -Chandella Powell

"With my beauties @sherrylandry22 @caziefizzle" -Chandella Powell, has moved from sideways street, to inverted land.

"Funny faces from the @UFC girls! :) ...Ya think I need a bang trim?? Eh?" -Brittney Palmer