How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 2nd Week of August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

THOSE WEIRD TWEETS THAT CAN'T REALLY FIT INTO ANY CATEGORY

"Prediction : gray next champ at 55 , tyson next champ at 45 , mike chandler next champ at 55 in bellator and jay hieron next champ at 70 !! ...Haha ya I may be a little biased . I have an amazing crew of Guys that train at xc :)" -Randy Couture

"Cover of Cosmo says "Guys rate 50 sex moves!". I wonder where "ATM" rates? #realsextalk" -Josh Barnett

"#Fact The most dangerous place to be in the world just happens to be in between my legs. #legitbjjbadass" -Miguel Torres, that's what she said.

"BLACKHOUSE must be extradited to America to stand trial for crimes against integrity." -Chael Sonnen

"Its too hot to workout. I'm going go float in the pool and drink beer till I fall asleep." -Dave Herman

"When I see # signs in tweets I'm less likely to read them #truestatement" -Cole Miller, #IKnowWhatYouMean

TWITPIC OF THE WEEK

"Look I just bumped into ALL the guys from the underground!!" -Dana White

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow:

The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould... oh and maybe you all should follow that guy named Anton Tabuena

EXTREMELY LONG TWEETS, BY MATT HAMILL AND BAS RUTTEN

"Many people have been asking MY view on what happened with StrikeForce and Golden Glory. Finally, after hearing from the fans and fighters involved, I thought to write what I thought...." -Bas Rutten, check out the entire ultra-long-ass tweet here. (It's a good read, trust me)

"Official statement from Matt Hamill @HammerUFC http://www.matthamill.com/?p=180" -UFC, Yes, I know. Technically, this isn't a tweet.

"GG fighters @Alistairovereem & @MarloesCoenen would like to thank the fans for their support!" -Martjin de Jong

UFC 133 AFTERMATH

"Nothin is broken but I do have torn/sprained ligaments in my hand n ankle. Still great news tho! Should be fine in a few weeks!" -Chad Mendes

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#Fact

"I didn't decide, your complaining remind me of Pats fans in 09, I lost a bet. Balls to the wall baby!" -Dennis Hallman, says the reason for wearing those speedos was cause he lost a bet.

"Thursday I blew my elbow up, I came to PA to fight though, but it was tough trying a one arm rnc. Props to TWAS... Getting admitted to the hospital, my poor arm has swollen up five times bigger than normal... Just spent a couple hours getting IV antibiotics. Have an appointment tomorrow AM for more... elbow is infected BAD. My arm is the size of Hong Man Choi's arm!" -Dennis Hallman

RASHAD EVANS VS. JON JONES

"same stuff" -Jon Jones, talking about Rashad Evans' performance against Tito Ortiz

"So interesting that rashad would offer rampage to come train.. I listen to his words closely, I know how his heart really feels." -Jon Jones

"he was never my friend, he's a jealous snake." -Jon Jones

"sometimes I feel like apologizing for whatever I did to him to make him hate me so much.. he's says I betray him.. #nonsense" -Jon Jones, sometimes... For the most part, I guess he just hates the guy?

"I cleanly said I would HATE to have to fight my teammate and the ONLY way it could ever possibly happen is if Dana would fire me over it... He used that to start calling me Judas and a @JacksonsMMA trader. He was looking for an excuse to bring out his envy after I won the belt" -Jon Jones

#BRINGBACKMARLOES

"Interview...for who can read it ;)" -Marloes Coenen

"Fighting freaky fast food & freaky dude too. LOL!" -Marloes Coenen

"Sorry about the pic's lost...somebody is working on it to restore it all. Till that time..a pic a day. Why? No idea,hihi!" -Marloes Coenen, on Big Foot Silva's bathroom stall.

"Hungry! #USAfoodsize" -Marloes Coenen

"It's pooring at the end of a fun day at Silver Dollar City. #runningtothecar!" -Marloes Coenen

"I will make it out of this wild wild west. Got my posse with me." -Marloes Coenen

MORE TWICTURES

"My new twitter BG from Maxim Brazil. Check it out! //Novo BG do twitter: foto do meu ensaio p/ @Maxim_Brasil .Aprovado?" -Paula Sack, UFC correspondent from Brazil, on the cover of Maxim.

"coffee breath : p" -Logan Stanton

"Another Audition bites the dust! Baby take a bow ;)" -Natasha Wicks

"Meatballs as big as yo head!!" -Arianny Celeste

"Heading out to arena!!!!!" -Chandella Powell, with Chrissy Blair, the guest octagon girl

"Hanging with Charles Barkley! Freaking hilarious guy:)" -Chandella Powell, yeah, he looks funnier upside down.