How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 1st Week of July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

RANDOM TWIDBITS

"I cried, I felt ashamed of you, I thought a lot of crap, but now only think of one thing: Revenge boss" -Wanderlei Silva

"Just watchd my fight, 2 close to Really Bitch & Moan." -Urijah Faber

"JUST WALKED INTO A BW3's IN A SMALL TOWN AND THE FIGHTS ARE ON. ROOM WENT DEAD SILENT, I THINK THEY THINK IM SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!" -Pat Barry

"I m receiving tons of tweets...the brazilians really love Chael.. LOL...he should come to Brasil, I think people will welcome him...lol" -Demian Maia

SO, YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT PUNCH LINES

"I can finally get back to the most important thing in my life. Defending my Middleweight Championship." -Chael Sonnen

""@egan706 I had a GSP figure but it kept falling over. I think it preferred lying down... - Difficult to pick up with all that grease too..." -Dan Hardy

"Lyoto, don't feel bad that you don't have the belt. You still have that little cotton one my nephew has." -Chael Sonnen

"Dan is your UFC figure the only one that comes with an accessory? - I think Rampage has that bike lock he wears round his neck." -Dan Hardy

"Happy 4th of July, where we celebrate our domination over Brazil...Wait, that's every day. See what I did there? EAGLE STATUS, turkeys!!" -Chael Sonnen

"I don't seek training advice from actors for the same reason I don't seek health advice from strippers." -Chael Sonnen

There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow:

The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Cofeen... oh and maybe you all should follow that guy named Anton Tabuena

TWIDEO!

"Fight night video blog with @TheDomin8r" -UFC, aside from an interview and backstage footage, this also has highlights of the fight as well, so in case you missed it, check it out here.

TWICTURES

"I think @mayhemmiller wants to be a guest ring boy tonight!" -Arianny Celeste

<i>"Happy 4th of July!