How would you use Dean Ambrose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
The "new" hardcore legend!!

He returned with his own version of the hardcore title and claims he will defend it 24-7!

Then he starts picking fights with jobbers all show to start an undefeated streak backstage

By week 4 he will have gone 31-0 beating anyone anywhere!

#darksidegames

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I like the idea Darkside suggested but as Crayo said. WWE is not hardcore enough to still have the hardcore title. They've gone more edgy lately but not edgy enough for the hardcore title to be relevant anymore. A way past this is to call it something else. Say the 24-7 title. Meaning it can be challenged for anywhere, anytime.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
he pins shameus for the wwf championship and becomes face of smackup. or have him interrupt hhh

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think having that feud with Foley for his first one would be cool. Have Mick come out and Dean attack him making his debut. Then, let us enjoy the great mic work those two can do while Ambrose beats some midcarders. He occasionally goes over Foley cleanly on some big PPV. But that's obviously only one idea out of a bunch that could be used. But he needs to stay a heel and use his FCW gimmick.