How would you use Brock Lesnar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
At the moment he's "left WWE", how would you book his return? It's quite obvious in my opinion he'll be taking out Shawn Michaels at the 1000th RAW to continue his feud with Triple H. I'm absolutely dreading the outcome of HHH winning that match clean as it's reported WWE want Lesnar for Wrestlemania 29. Him losing to HHH and Cena will be stupid if he's going to be heading into the likely feud of Lesnar vs Rock or Lesnar vs Taker.

So, book his return into one of those two angles (or a different).

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Build him up as a monster/badass. Then have him put over young talent to the main event spot. Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston need it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
Build him up as a monster/badass. Then have him put over young talent to the main event spot. Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston need it.

I love how you say this for Brock but if we suggest that for Rock you go insane lol. :(

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kofi or Bryan vs Brock would be cool, but the size difference is just too big. It's almost not thinkable to have Kofi or Bryan to win against Brock.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
To move heavy equipment backstage :brock: ....OH! Are you talking about in the ring? :eek:tunga:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I love how you say this for Brock but if we suggest that for Rock you go insane lol. :(

That's because the Rock isn't with WWE. Brock has a 1 year contract with them and probably won't ever come back to WWE. The Rock on the other hand is busy making movies and always loves coming back to WWE.

Another reason is because currently it's not like anyone on the roster deserves a push from The Rock.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar Feud with mae young

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Brock Lesner can scare children in campsites. Now as for in ring purposes, he should be used to pick on the guys who need a push, making them pissed onto where they wanna strike back against him, and put them in a good match, make it close no matter who wins, not like a Sheamus/Byran Wrestlemania repeat.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wouldn't have him feud against HHH, I'd use him to put young stars over, Bryan, for example.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Summerslam won't draw. WWE parents won't let their kids watch WWE when Brock is there.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
He turns up on 1000th Raw and F5s Big Show, an excuse to have him off our screens.
So people think its a face turn but then he does the same to a face (insert jobber face) comfirming hes still a heel, he basically does what Big Show is doing now just attacking everyone and everything until a face D-Bry attacks him, they build up a feud in the coming weeks getting more and more heated and intense then at whatever PPV dont care which one D-Bry beats him cleanly thus cementing him in the ME forever. :yes:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mattam said:
He turns up on 1000th Raw and F5s Big Show, an excuse to have him off our screens.
So people think its a face turn but then he does the same to a face (insert jobber face) comfirming hes still a heel, he basically does what Big Show is doing now just attacking everyone and everything until a face D-Bry attacks him, they build up a feud in the coming weeks getting more and more heated and intense then at whatever PPV dont care which one D-Bry beats him cleanly thus cementing him in the ME forever. :yes:

I wish. Someone should do the make a wish foundation and ask Cena/Brock to lose cleanly to Dolph Ziggler. Think of the future. (so so bad, sorry anyone who has feelings)

ETA: Meant Bork, but Cena works well also.