How would you like to see The Miz return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr:Awesome

Jobber
Reaction score
I would like to see The Miz return as a face and as a surprise entrant in the WWE Championship Money in the Bank ladder match. He could then start a feud with another heel that everyone hates like Del Rio or something like that. On a pictue i saw of The Miz, he has grown his hair a bit longer and it looks like he has a bit of a beard now. He looks alot more tougher now than when he did before. Plus if he came out in street clothes other than suit. What do you think? :yay:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I agree with the OP

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd like to see him with his new look, back, interrupting someone's promo, I guess. It would be nice. Not really sure against who I'd put him, to be honest.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
As long as it's a surprise return, I don't think it will go wrong! He's so over, his entrance music is really impactful and it's his first return. It'll be great when he comes back. Only thing that could ruin it, is if he returns to be squashed, but considering he's gonna promote a new movie, I'm expecting a push.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure he won't be squashed on his return. But this thread makes me think that they may want to bring him back as a face, or turn him face in the near future... or he could stay a heel and play some movie star gimmick, it would be nice.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing him as a face, but at the same time, I like him the way he is. Don't fix what aint broken, right?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, it's true. Turning someone face in WWE is always a risk, they may lose their edge, that thing that makes them special. R-Truth for example, the guy was great, great as a heel. But they turned him, now I don't find him as entertaining as I did some months ago. Turning someone like Miz face, considering that he hasn't played one for an extended period of time and the fact that they tend to make every one of their faces a smiling idiot, is a dangerous move. If I was to choose I'd keep him as a heel, but it would be OK to see it, I guess.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
I can't help but agree with everything you said. It would be risky indeed, and Miz is already a quite PG heel. Just look at his "baddes baddie" nomination from Kids Choice Awards; when I heard about that, I just thought "well, of course". So yeah, I can't imagine his face character would be particularly edgy, but hey, WWE has surprised me before, I'll admit that. Not hating on Miz btw, he's a great entertainer and I miss him.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would prefer he just not return. He can go back to MTV for all I care

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think he'd be a better heel then face. Look at what WWE did to Cena, and Sheamus, they make their big faces unstoppable, dull and boring. As a heel he is entertaining and pretty badass. Plus I can't really see him being a better face then a heel anyway.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I want to see the Miz come back and only talk in third person

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want him to get a big heel run on Raw and be in the championship picture, more aggressively.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It need to be surprise return and he need mainevent matches!