How would you book "Kane"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dunno exactly, but I would have him to dominate everyone and then having in a really nice feud with HHH/Undertaker or any other veteran.

I would love to see things we saw in his feud with Shane McMahon.

So how would you book him?
[size=xx-small](be careful)[/size]

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I would make him do the Santino Trombone while he does his entrance.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HHH would bury Kane as he's the most egotistical man in WWE. So no no there. He's feuded with Taker already in 2010, and Taker put him over. If we're talking right now, I'd do what they're doing, use him to dominate Cena (which makes him the biggest heel in WWE) and use that to turn Cena heel. After that's done, I'd then put him against Punk perhaps. Punk by this time would be the biggest face in WWE, so then I'd use Kane to dominate him at 2 PPV's and then have a "Winner stays on RAW" match, and Punk wins sending Kane to SmackDown. Just off the top of my head, the last sentence or two I probably could do better.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
HHH would bury Kane as he's the most egotistical man in WWE. So no no there. He's feuded with Taker already in 2010, and Taker put him over. If we're talking right now, I'd do what they're doing, use him to dominate Cena (which makes him the biggest heel in WWE) and use that to turn Cena heel. After that's done, I'd then put him against Punk perhaps. Punk by this time would be the biggest face in WWE, so then I'd use Kane to dominate him at 2 PPV's and then have a "Winner stays on RAW" match, and Punk wins sending Kane to SmackDown. Just off the top of my head, the last sentence or two I probably could do better.

I always wanted to see Taker vs Kane again.Maybe a feud leading to a "buried alive match".Does PG allow that?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
I always wanted to see Taker vs Kane again.Maybe a feud leading to a "buried alive match".Does PG allow that?

Okay, Maybe they do. Just don't wanna see it again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:

They had one in 2010 I think.

Yeah here it is :

Can't find the first part it's blocked most of the time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:

Maybe if it was a last match for them both it could work. Kayfabe brothers retiring together with one last match.

seabs said:
They had one in 2010 I think.
Can't find the first part it's blocked most of the time.

That video just reminds me of how good Nexus was, and how WWE completely ruined it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Maybe if it was a last match for them both it could work. Kayfabe brothers retiring together with one last match.

That video just reminds me of how good Nexus was, and how WWE completely ruined it.

Nexus was dead the first week or Summerslam.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The first week? Their debut is one of the best in WWE history.

Even after the summerslam burial it could have been fixed.

They released Daniel Bryan, it took away from it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Good booking is having CM Punk win at Money in the Bank. Bad booking is Nexus losing to Team SuperCena.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
If they had good booking then Nexus wouldn't have lost though.

True, but bad booking is fixable with good booking.