How to make it not static???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I need help about the gif sigs...
how to u make the sig not static?

Heres mine. (sig is static)

how to u make it static free like this one??
Triple-H-sig.gif

^ Cred to somebody online^

Reaction score
I see the gif moving. What about changing it?

And btw, make sure you make them in image ready. It would be so much easier to help you if you were on AIM or anything. I could talk you through.

Klide

yeah I do make it in imageready Im just wondering how to take out the static and make it more clear

Wrestling Station

I got really confused with your posts..
Static means STILL. So static images means still images not moving or cine graphics.

Klide

^ im new to all this gif stuff. so is there a way to make the sig more clear and not having those dots or whatever?

Wrestling Station

.gif format is a very poor quality form. It reduces the resolution alot. You can not restore the resolution, unless you remove the .gif and save it as jpg or tiff or png
On the otherhand, try increasing the resolution of your document by say 300 instead of 72 (originally before designing the sig.)