how to make a bong (for Noobs)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

MAKE A BOTTLE BONG

What you will need:

1ltr plastic bottle,1 piece of dads hose- 12cm long,1 metal cone piece (aluminium foil could be used as a poor substitute)

How to make a bottle bong
This is a simple design. Take a 1-litre plastic bottle and put two holes in it, one about halfway down the bottle and the other on the opposite side about an inch up from
the bottom. Take the hose and insert it in the lower hole. Hold the pipe up at about a 60 degree angle so that the bottom of the pipe is almost at the bottom of the bottle and the cone is sticking up as much as possible, and seal it in place (make sure the hole is glued or sealed airtight). Fill the bottle up with water to about half way between the two holes. Then hold the bottle straight up so that the bowl is pointing up and away from you. Now all you have to do is put your bud in the cone and suck through the top of the bottle (now a mouth piece). You can also make it out of smaller bottles for more portability, or link two or more bottles together, or use
bigger bottles for a larger chamber.

Make a Bucket Bong (gravity bong)

Also known as bucket bongs, beach bongs, and depth charges, this is essentially a device that uses gravity and air pressure to draw the smoke into a large chamber and then expel it quickly into the lungs. This gives much larger hits than most instruments, and it is possible to get quite fried quickly with a relatively small amount of weed.

Equipment:
A 2 Litre Plastic Soda Bottle (preferably transparent)
A 5 Gallon Bucket
A 5/8" Socket from a Tool Set
A Knife to cut the Soda Bottle
A Normal metal cone piece (or mesh) used in Marijuana Pipes or Bowls

Cut the plastic bottle at the very bottom where it starts to fold in on itself and form the bottom. Cut the whole bottom off the bottle. Next, put the screen into the 5/8" socket. This is your bowl. Think we're crazy? This size socket fits PERFECTLY into the mouth of the soda bottle. You can try any other cone piece that will fit- some head shops sell rubber corks with a hole in the middle for a metal cone piece. Another cheap alternative is a rubber hose with a cone piece that fits at the top. Place the bottle into the bucket and fill the bucket with water until it reaches close to the neck of the bottle. That's it!

Smoking:

Put a lighter to the bowl and gradually lift the bottle out of the water. The slower your lift the bottle, the more concentrated the smoke will be and vice versa. If you do it perfectly, the smoke looks like it's raining down the sides of the bottle- it's very beautiful when you're stoned.

Once the bottle is full, remove the bowl and place your hand over the top. It's now time for someone's turn! Put your mouth over the opening and let the bottle fall to the bottom of the bucket.

Don't try to suck the smoke in- Open your lungs and let gravity do the work. If you inhale or push the bottle down too fast, you might get a mouthful of bong water.

Gravity Bongs

How to Make a Bucket Bong (gravity bong)

Also known as bucket bongs, beach bongs, and depth charges, this is essentially a device that uses gravity and air pressure to draw the smoke into a large chamber and then expel it quickly into the lungs. This gives much larger hits than most instruments, and it is possible to get quite fried quickly with a relatively small amount of weed.

This is how we made ours:
I've smoked out of only a few gravity bongs in my life- but they all were constructed in the same method. And there are only a few I've seen for commercial sale, so here's how to make your own.

Equipment:
A 2 Litre Plastic Soda Bottle (preferably transparent)
A 5 Gallon Bucket
A 5/8" Socket from a Tool Set
A Knife to cut the Soda Bottle
A Normal Screen used in Marijuana Pipes or Bowls

Cut the plastic bottle at the very bottom where it starts to fold in on itself and form the bottom. Cut the whole bottom off the bottle.

Next, put the screen into the 5/8" socket. This is your bowl. Think we're crazy? This size socket fits PERFECTLY into the mouth of the soda bottle. You can try any other bowl that will fit- some head shops sell rubber corks with a hole in the middle for a metal bowl. Another cheap alternative is a rubber hose with a cone piece that fits at the top.

Place the bottle into the bucket and fill the bucket with water until it reaches close to the neck of the bottle. That's it!

Smoking:

Put a lighter to the bowl and gradually lift the bottle out of the water. The slower your lift the bottle, the more concentrated the smoke will be and vice versa. If you do it perfectly, the smoke looks like it's raining down the sides of the bottle- it's very beautiful when you're stoned.

Once the bottle is full, remove the bowl and place your hand over the top. It's now time for someone's turn! Put your mouth over the opening and let the bottle fall to the bottom of the bucket.

Don't try to suck the smoke in- Open your lungs and let gravity do the work. If you inhale or push the bottle down too fast, you might get a mouthful of bong water.

might look like this

bong3.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If any of you ever use tinfoil I will personally find you and slap you.

J

Opppps. I used to. Why is it a bad thing? BTW I quit smoking back in January.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, it may or may not (most likely not) increase your odds of alzheimers, but more importantly it makes your pot taste like ass.

Beer Money Army

if i need a homemade bong, i usually use a 300 ML bottle ... I like my big cones with small bongs....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WS, where do you keep pulling these gifs from?

C4

WS, where do you keep pulling these gifs from?

Best of all, they are hella' funny.

The Ironman - Before/After one was the best I've seen lately.