how to get a big mac for $1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
walk up in mcdonalds.

be like

i want a double cheeseburger with NO ketchup. but with mac sauce and lettuce

they say ok

you pay $1 for your double cheese

they give u a big mac without the slice of bread in the middle

good game

J

Dude I always get doubles Mac Sauce only. There amazing. Fuck the lettuce though. It's kind of the thing where I live.

Christian

Reaction score
oh and

cagle00.gif

Wrestling Station

You remind me of one friend tried to place smart in a hotel restaurant.
As you know, that the hotels charge way more than other places. So he made tried to fool them with the following talk with the waitress:
Hey, I heard that the water these days not steriled, so could you please add some lemon to it?
Oh and I also heard that the water these days are not well filtered ie: salty (as here we actually dont have a river, so we use sea water filtering technique) so could you please add some sugar?
He wanted to pay for "water" instead of lemon juice as it would be much cheaper :laugh:

PeepShow

lol @ chips

But yeah, basically all fast food is pretty much shit.

Beer

There chips are thin and kinda nothing, not to mention the fact that they are soggy.

There Burgers are basically left over meat put into a mincer.

And worst of all, they use coke, and only buy a little bit, then fill it up with glucose and sweetener's to increase the amounts. And then only give you a shitty amount of coke because of all the ice.

:smh

J

I don't know where you guys eat McDonalds. Where I get it the FRIES! are amazing.