How to Argue with a Woman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
How to Argue with a Woman – Especially an Illogical One

In the words of the comedian Chris Rock, “Don’t Argue! You cannot win, you cannot beat a woman in an argument… Cause men, we are handicapped when it comes to arguing cause we need to make sense!†Being in a relationship with a woman is a tough business and often we feel mentally bankrupt prior to, in the middle, and even at the end of a fight. But illogical arguments are a fact of life in many relationships, and so it is important and often necessary to be able to argue back effectively, and of course, we show you how.

I know what you’re thinking, “How do you argue with a woman effectively?†Don’t worry, it can be done, and no, this is not a cruel practical joke. So in order to help you out we did some research and found some of the best ways to handle the nonsense.

- Keep the Goal in Mind. Whatever it is that the two of you are arguing about, be sure to stay topical. The moment that conversation turns a 360, you may already be doomed and may have to deal with more than one problem. Prevent this by not discussing prior issues or your mother-in-law.

- Avoid Personal Attacks. Telling a female that she’s fat, ugly, etc. during an argument warrants the action of taking a frying pan to your skull. Such personal attacks are illogical to begin with, so don’t use them.

- Definite Examples are Your BEST Weapon. You’re no longer arguing in the realm of theory when you argue with examples and you’ve now covered two essential areas. The first is that you cement a position and are keeping a goal in mind, a la the first point in this article. Second, she’s often put in a state of shock because you probably nailed her doing something questionably nonsensical. If the example is a good one, then you’ve probably got her psyched out and re-thinking her illogical outburst of anger.

- Avoid the opinion of “authority†and use your own feelings. In a normal everyday argument, citing authority is important; however, if you drag in the opinion of another person in the middle of a love feud prepare to be axed. Put your feelings into the argument, not someone else’s. You will be in a weaker position because it’s how someone else feels and not you. Also, you inadvertently pushed into anther topical realm – not good.

- Maintain your logic but you should be open-minded. Cold hard logic is great for deductive reasoning, but relationships involve a more flexible approach. Be open-minded to how she’s feeling and always ask, “Why the hell is she acting this way?†Once you can find the seeds of the problem, your life will be much easier, so long as you try to resolve those issues. Seeing a problem and doing nothing about it is the same as slitting your wrists and taking a nap in the bath tub. Simply, the issue is just going to get worse being unresolved and may eventually be the reason your relationship flames out.

- Picture her Naked and nod. Some fights are just not worth fighting. It’s not good to just run away or brush her off, but a sincere apology (especially if you know you did something wrong) and a nod of agreement that she was right can really save you a lot of headaches, just a long as you don’t rely on this method all the time. To help you pass the time while she’s letting her “feelings†out, just picture her naked.

Disclaimer: I know that there are many girls that argue logically, but often times, getting in arguments with said girls tend to be short sweet and simple, because they are so logical. Congratulations, if you should happen to be in such a relationship, as your life may be much easier. For some reason, due to this writing, I have been attacked by three illogical females.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can simplify that whole thing down to one sentance.

Never say what you're really thinking.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
I say what ever i want to my girl. If she doesnt like it. STIFF!