How much sleep do you get on average?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How many hours do you sleep on average every night?

• 0 - 3

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 4 - 6

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • 7 - 9

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I added a poll so vote on that. I am curious.

I recently started getting up earlier, by a few hours.I'm not quite adjusted to it yet.
I thought my sleep would improve but it seems like I am getting less and less.
If I take out the times I wake up and have to fall back asleep again, I average about 6 hours a night.

200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tuesday thru Sat I get about 2 hrs sleep per night (Im a night owl so I tend to stay awake til 3:30am. Sleep in On Sunday and Monday morning's

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
0-3.

I usually average 2 to three hours most nights. I've gotten used to not running on very much sleep. Started getting that way in junior high or so and it stuck. Still do it, but then there are times where I don't sleep for two days or so. Like now, 33 hours and counting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Tuesday thru Sat I get about 2 hrs sleep per night (Im a night owl so I tend to stay awake til 3:30am. Sleep in On Sunday and Monday morning's
I noticed you are on the forum more than I am. I was beginning to question if you ever slept. :catshock2:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
0-3.

I usually average 2 to three hours most nights. I've gotten used to not running on very much sleep. Started getting that way in junior high or so and it stuck. Still do it, but then there are times where I don't sleep for two days or so. Like now, 33 hours and counting.

I used to be like this too. Sometimes I would lay down and not sleep yet feel rested somehow. I used to drink a loooot of coffee back then too.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I used to be like this too. Sometimes I would lay down and not sleep yet feel rested somehow. I used to drink a loooot of coffee back then too.
I still drink a lot of coffee lol. It probably has something to do with how little I sleep, but I'm not giving it up. I blame everything else besides coffee!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would like to update and say after my sister had her baby, I can now sleep 8-10 hours without waking up now.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
As a result of living in a very personalised society, I don't get more than six, if I'm lucky, more likely four to five. I'm so peeved right now with the ultra mafioso without a name bs that I'm surrounded by. So much ambition without believing in names, so much back stage activity and people throwing their weight around behind their Legit jobs. I'm so blessed to be moving. I swear I'd try to off myself if I couldn't leave. Mob culture ain't for me and I won't she a tear when I depart this crap hole of a city.