How long will Roman reign supreme on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
This is a thread where we talk about how long will Roman Reigns be on top of the food chain on the Smackdown roster.

Like who will take the world title from him and be next on top.

Right now he's top draw on Smackdown

But will he meet his match sooner or later?

Also who will be his match?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope at this rate that he reigns until mania next year. He then faces the rock for the title and loses. The rock then takes the championship and forfeits it to a match between Roman vs Jey vs Jimmy in a triple threat and one of the USO’s win the title by pinning the other one.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
They booked Roman to be the guy. He will be the most important star for the next 5 years.

As for this particular title reign. I can see him holding it until Wrestlemania next year.

I hope at this rate that he reigns until mania next year. He then faces the rock for the title and loses. The rock then takes the championship and forfeits it to a match between Roman vs Jey vs Jimmy in a triple threat and one of the USO’s win the title by pinning the other one.
Having the Rock beat Roman is backwards and short sighted booking.

Roman beats Rock any day of the week. No point having a old star beat Roman because they don't need the rub. The match should definitely happen as it's a huge match that would catapult Roman into the stratosphere. Roman must win.

Roman is holding this title for a long long time and will be beaten at Wrestlemania or a Summerslam against a younger guy who they wanna make a top guy.

Big E maybe. Cesaro if he has enough support from the fans. Drew Mclntyer would be good despite him already being a star.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It makes me wonder the draft will shake things up for Roman

Roman is my fav right now but will there be a new breed of Superstars after the draft that Roman cannot handle.

Could we get The Tribal Chief vs guys like Fiend, Omos, etc.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They booked Roman to be the guy. He will be the most important star for the next 5 years.

As for this particular title reign. I can see him holding it until Wrestlemania next year.

Having the Rock beat Roman is backwards and short sighted booking.

Roman beats Rock any day of the week. No point having a old star beat Roman because they don't need the rub. The match should definitely happen as it's a huge match that would catapult Roman into the stratosphere. Roman must win.

Roman is holding this title for a long long time and will be beaten at Wrestlemania or a Summerslam against a younger guy who they wanna make a top guy.

Big E maybe. Cesaro if he has enough support from the fans. Drew Mclntyer would be good despite him already being a star.
Not if the win is followed up by one of the USO’s getting their revenge and winning the belt. It would be the perfect break up, family bs, and whatever. It would help Roman be a lone wolf again, too.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Not if the win is followed up by one of the USO’s getting their revenge and winning the belt. It would be the perfect break up, family bs, and whatever. It would help Roman be a lone wolf again, too.
You might as well just have the Uso defeat the undefeated world champion, Roman. That would give them more of a rub.

You also have The Rock having his last match be a win which is a waste of opportunity to put someone over.

So you miss out on the heat of someone defeating The Rock and you miss out the heat of deafeating the dominating Roman Reigns. It's just an inferior situation

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You might as well just have the Uso defeat the undefeated world champion, Roman. That would give them more of a rub.

You also have The Rock having his last match be a win which is a waste of opportunity to put someone over.

So you miss out on the heat of someone defeating The Rock and you miss out the heat of deafeating the dominating Roman Reigns. It's just an inferior situation
He already lost to cena before. Idk I think it would be different and give the opportunity to make Roman even more pissed off and humiliated and then maybe face the rock again down the road?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Considering he's WWE golden boy, and he's an excellent heel, I suspect we're gonna see Reigns at the very top until, at least, SummerSlam. It's possible he takes a break from the main event scene until the Rumble and comeback for the title, but I think he's the lead guy for the foreseeable future, and with good reason.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Some people believe his path isn't complete without him beating Brock without interference.

I'd say if he does it and beat Rock, he will be one of the greats.

Imagine promo between Roman Reigns of Now and The Rock.

That would be badass

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Some people believe his path isn't complete without him beating Brock without interference.

I'd say if he does it and beat Rock, he will be one of the greats.

Imagine promo between Roman Reigns of Now and The Rock.

That would be badass
I agree. But let the rock win it. It’s too easy having Roman predictably win. Pull what they did with cena and let Roman force him one more time and have him be obsessed with the loss.... then he comes back and wins in the rocks final match.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I agree. But let the rock win it. It’s too easy having Roman predictably win. Pull what they did with cena and let Roman force him one more time and have him be obsessed with the loss.... then he comes back and wins in the rocks final match.
But of a risk. Rocks realistically got one match left in him. Have the match and put Roman over I say

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Roman Reigns is the best on the main roster in my opinion

The Rock even tho he hasn't had match in nearly ten years he's still in the best shape of his life...

That's why me and many others wish Rock did a fulltime run back in 2013 when he won the title from CM Punk.

I just hope if he does comeback he fights Roman in a epic match for the belt and it put Roman over as one of the greatest.