How long have you been following SmackDown for?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tehGamer

Jobber
Reaction score
How long have you been following SmackDown for?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Almost every week. If yearly, I'd say about 4 years after getting into WWE again.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A year and a half maybe two years. As long as I've been into wrestling.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The last time I watched it regularly was 2003. I've seen literally like 3-4 entire SD episodes since then.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been watching SD for more than 4 yrs. now.But at the beginning of 2008 it was truly historic and every night would be a WM night with matches like Taker vs hhh in the main event of SD. Simply WOW!!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In my few years as a wrestling fan, I've caught way more Smackdowns than Raws, partially because I didn't want to waste money on cable. Usually, that was a good thing, it saved me from the 2009 Guest Host era of Raw and the Cena/Orton feud. Loved Smackdown in 08-09 and remember how much the draft broke my heart in 2010 when they completely raped SD of star power... loved it last year too, and as Stopspot says there's a better chance of Smackdown being good than Raw nowadays.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Somebody please inform me right that when is wwe draft 2012.............puhleasse anybody

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't think there is one this year since the super show allows people to be on both shows.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I don't think there is one this year since the super show allows people to be on both shows.

BORING...............WITHOUT A DRAFT ...............BUT THANX ANYWAY @SEABS

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I won't lie I've stopped watching SD recently!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
watched as a kid for about 4 years then stopped and started again couple years ago

Reaction score
Since Debut. Well.....I watched when it was on UPN regularly, then when it left UPN I didn't get to for awhile(Can't remember how long) then I discovered a channel showed smackdown at midnight on saturdays. (I'm sure no one else has heard of that, but yeah its true, it was a local channel) and during that time I probably watched it a few times, then the local channel stopped, and I didn't watch it again until it debuted on syfy, and I still don't watch it regularly. I probably watch an episode every month or two. I do however, Youtube videos of all the smackdowns I missed all those years....every now and then.