How long des it take.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
to get alcohol out of your system. Because I drank late last night, and now I think I have to take a drug test....... will it even show up in a drug test?

Reaction score
Oh no, you've been drinking. You'll be convicted and stoned to death. If they are specifically testing for alcohol, you are an idiot and shouldn't have been drinking. If they are testing for drugs such as marijuana, etc. I don't think it will matter...

PeepShow

Ya, seriously, Alcohol doesnt hatter on a drug test. I was drug tested at school last yr, and I had some alcohol that moring. Its not gunna matter man

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I didn't know I was taking it, and my grandmas doing the test for insurance.

Reaction score
Pretty much everybody drinks so it's not going to matter. Even if you are underage, I doubt they are going to care.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Alcohol wont show up, but if you were having a few j's with your mates... your fucked.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
They probably won't be testing for booze, but I'll give you some advice anyway. Alcohol leaves your system when you piss it out. Therefore start drinking lots and lots of water. That'll take care of it if you're worried.