How is this Racist??

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FftZt-Dw_hQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FftZt-Dw_hQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

From sources the U.S. is having a big cry about it!

Unsure why? tho.

Wrestling Station

1h5px1.jpg

Wrestling Station

Jesse doesn't really care about anyone, he loves the media and money. and thats about it..
v33jht.jpg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Apparently it's because he used a bucket of chicken to make a bunch of black people quiet. All Americans think the Nope diet consists of chicken, watermelon, collard greens, and kool-aid.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Apparently it's because he used a bucket of chicken to make a bunch of black people quiet. All Americans think the Nope diet consists of chicken, watermelon, collard greens, and kool-aid.

Wait ... they don't?

Perhaps we should ask Bonez, our friendly local Nope. ;D

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Collard Greens: are gross. Looks like wet grass. And wet grass taste waaaaay better.

Chicken: TBH, I'm lazy when it comes to chicken. I prefer boneless, I can scarf that down in no time. Though if it does have bones in it, the skins the best part. I can't taste the difference from KFC and Popeyes.

Watermelon: It's fun to spit the seeds at people.

Kool-aid: I've honestly haven't had Kool-aid in months. I mostyly drink water. But when I do some, black people gota make it. Silly white folks don't put enough sugar in it. Shits way too watery.

Beer

Americans created a stereotype that black people eat chicken a lot. In countries like Britain and Australia, these stereotypes don't exist. They did it because the ad says KFC is nice, and an Australian fan was in the middle of a large number of west indies fans, so he gave them KFC to calm them down.

Moonlight Drive

For that ad to be racist he would've had to give the nikkaz petrol.

Beer Money Army

well the reason with West Indies in the ad, is it is promote the Australia Vs West Indies Cricket ODI series(Australia also facing Pakistan in ODI series. But i don't think KFC sponsors them). that is gonna happen at the end of the month.

KFC has sponsored West Indies Cricket numerous times in Cricket History as well.

I don't see the ad being racist, i just think U.S/which U.S. person/person's haven't really look at the Facts of Cricket and KFC involvement together.

KFC is Cricket main fast food sponsor in Australia, the same in the West Indies region.

would U.S. think this one is racist? :shifty:

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f0c9auWweg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f0c9auWweg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Black people singing about KFC with a black culture accent while having Chicken dancing in front of them, that has racism all over it.