How Good Would This Feud Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
They already had a feud of sorts when Batista was first on Raw. Kane bores me to tears now, so I would rather not see him in a high profile feud. others will disagree I'm sure, which is fair enough.

Christian

Reaction score
Kane bores you? :( That's sad to hear, I think Kane is awesome, he looks like a badass every time he walks to the ring lol. Especially as a heel.. I love when his music hits and he walks down to interrupt something lol

1chiban

Reaction score
If you think that's bad, I'm bored of the Undertaker too :x

chessarmy

I don't think it would be a good feud at all. Batista and Kane had numerous matches on Smackdown! over the past few years, and they all were boring. A feud between these two wouldn't work well imo, especially with the quality of the matches that they would put on

Beer Money Army

No Just No.....

I seen Them wrestle acouple times in the past and I would really not see another feud from these 2 again....

there best match is probably the Last man Standing(** 1/2).. but these 2 don't have the same compartize to Batista/Taker matches

xtremebadass

If any RAW rivalry would be good in all aspects of the game, I would go with Santino vs. Kofi for sure, you can't beat battling foreigners.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Batista and Kane wouldnt really be that good of a fued...Damn I was just thinking of a potential good Kane fued but now I cant fuckn remember....oh yeah JBL vs Kane...that wouldnt be bad imo I would enjoy that shit for real....But Kane shoulda stayed on ECW to be honest...Feuded with Matt again..

xtremebadass

That reminds me, if they want a good Kane rivalry, renew the rivalry with Shane O Mac, that was some good stuff!

scotland123

Reaction score
I think what Kane needs is a high profile feud. He needs to be in shape again. I'd like this feud.

Qwake

Kane and Batista would definatly bring a huge hype, and it could have some alright moments but I just see alot more stuff that both of them could do. I would really enjoy Kane fueding with JBL or John Cena, havent happened and would be great imo.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kane vs Batista would suck. They haven't improved since they first met at Armageddon 2002. With neither being able to move around the ring, there is no way I would ever want to watch that.

How about Kane goes all out heel on Punk, and they feud? He could have a reason, as Punk cost them numerous Tag Team Championship shots a while back.

Travis40

That reminds me, if they want a good Kane rivalry, renew the rivalry with Shane O Mac, that was some good stuff!

I agree, that was fucking awesome. They had classic matches. My favorite was the Ambulance Match at Survivor Series where Shane did the coast-to-coast off the top of the ambulance...that match = Match of the year

Hardy90

Reaction score
Kane = Old Yeller

He needs to be taken to the back and shot