How far will Brodus go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Some say he'll be a Santino figure in a few months, or a Mark Henry before his heel turn. Some say he's the next Rikishi destined to main event with this gimmick.

What do you think?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can't see him maineventing with this gimmick. However I can see him getting over huge as a midcard talent with the occasionally main event then him having his big heel turn and main eventing. Kinda like they planned with Rikishi.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can see him being just above the midcard.
Maybe "co"-maineventing in a ppv too.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Who can he actually face now apart from jobbers?

Swagger ??!!?
Big Show ??!!?
Jericho ??!!?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Show would be face vs face though. All I can think of is someone like Cody with the super show format.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
Swagger ??!!?
Big Show ??!!?
Jericho ??!!?

Swagger yes. Big Show no, he doesn't let anyone go over him cleanly. Jericho no, he's doing bigger things.

seabs said:
Show would be face vs face though. All I can think of is someone like Cody with the super show format.

He can't really beat Cody, Cody needs to keep winning to establish himself as a future main eventer.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Swagger yes. Big Show no, he doesn't let anyone go over him cleanly. Jericho no, he's doing bigger things.

He can't really beat Cody, Cody needs to keep winning to establish himself as a future main eventer.

Cody is probably gonna move up to ME some time in the summer so have it lead up to codys last feud when he loses the belt to free him up. I'm not sure what brodus would do in the meantime however.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Cody is probably gonna move up to ME some time in the summer so have it lead up to codys last feud when he loses the belt to free him up. I'm not sure what brodus would do in the meantime however.

I agree putting some form of mid-card title on Brodus. But yeah, Cody won't be there until after Mania'. I guess we'll see him in random matches with Curt, Tyler, Yoshi, Ted etc from Superstars squashing until he gets in a feud. Forgot who he faced on SmackDown this week... damn.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
He will be a santino...unless creative change it very quickly, I'm strictly going with that opinion haha