How do you support TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Not sure why, but this question popped in my head. How many of your order the ppvs and Merchandise? DVD's, Shirts?

Or do you just watch it on tv?

I can honestly say, i dont support tna much. I went to Bound for GLory 06, and bought the DVD, but thats about all i've given to Tna. If Tna were to comeback i'm sure i'd attend, but i'll likely have to wait another year.

the dark knight

by bashing the wwe everyday and calling their fans "posers".

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the only thing i do for tna is buy their dvds. we dont even get impact in australia so i only buy a few ppvs

MJ807

Reaction score
I buy DVD's but thats pretty much i t besides going to the Impact Zone I never buy any wrestling merchandise other than DVDs and the only TNA PPV that I order is Slammiversary if its not at the Impact Zone.

PeepShow

I take it you live in Michigan, Montana?

Anyway, yeah, I think you all know I prolly support TNA. I have 2 Cage t-shirts, about 20 PPV DVDs that I bought in that special that had the first 2 "real" PPVs from 2004, and all the 2005 PPVs, I have a few from 2006, and Ive bought all the PPVs in 2007 cept No Surrender b/c I wanted to watch the Dallas/Chicago game more. Anyway, but yeah, I do support TNA quite a bit. Im just waiting for someone to have that fucking Cage DVD that was supposed to come out yesterday, but it fucking isnt :nonono:

Reaction score
Well all I do is watch it every Thursday and if its good enough, I will watch it again Saturday night. Other than that I bought a Cage t shirt and went to their first show in NY this year at the state fair. As DVD's go im just waiting for the Cage DVD to come to F.Y.E. or Walmart and waiting for Bound for Glory 2007 to come out on DVD...in a year lol.

Switchy

Reaction score
In England TNA don't sell DVD's (from what I've seen) or any merchandise and we get all the PPV's for free so all I do is watch the shows if that's what you call "support"...

gashface

Reaction score
I watch Impact every week, I also live in england but I buy imported dvds through amazon marketplace which works out very cheap. I own about ten or so TNA dvds, that includes various ppvs from 2006 and 2007 and some stuff like 50 greatest moments.

therazar

Reaction score
i buy ppvs and Ive watched impact since 2004 regularly ive got friends to watch it at school

xtremebadass

I ordered TNA Bound for Glory 2006, Hard Justice 07, and Bound for Glory 07, I watch TNA anytime it is on TV, plus I always mac out in my TNA shirts to school...go me!

Reaction score
I ordered Bound For Glory 2005, Bound For Glory 2006, Final Resolution 2007, No Surrender 2006, Victory Road 2006, Hard Justice 2006, Slammiversary 2007, Hard Justice 2007 (I wasted my money on that one)

I bought the Samoa Joe DVD, The 50 greatest moments, The Bloodiest brawls, and I burned a few of my favorite iMPACT! Episodes.

Overall, I used to really love TNA, but I feel that the product has taken a major hit with bad booking, so I dont really support them anymore. (Other than watch iMPACT!, but I download it so that doesnt count)

EDIT: wait I forgot to mention, I have a Samoa Joe Cap and a Sting cap that wear regularly

circle

Reaction score
This year I've ordered 2 ppv's

Bound for Glory
Slammiversary

I've bought
Best of TNA

But I want the Christian Cage DVD and the Bound for Glory DVD when its released.

phantomgerald

I don't buy anything, since I'm living in Singapore and the cost of shipping anything here is unbelievably high. And we get PPVs free but one month after it's shown in America.