How do I watch a DVD from a different region?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In Australia DVD's are Region 4. Say if I was to purchase a DVD from the UK (Region 2) or from the US (Region 1). How would I watch that DVD without changing the region on my DVD player (unless of course it can be changed to region free) or computer because I know that there is a limited amount of changes I can make. Is there something I can download or can I burn it and make it region free? Plus can this work if it was the other way around, someone in the US or UK trying to watch a Region 4 DVD?

Guano

Reaction score
Here are a couple of ways you could watch different region DVDs,

1) You could always buy a multi-regional DVD player, which probably isn't the best option, because I don't that you're willing to spend money to watch a DVD.
2) You can watch it on your laptop and change the regional code, but that can only work some many times. (Didn't know that)
3) Use Google to find information on how to watch regional DVDs without a regional DVD player.

Those are the two options I've got from the internet, but I am sure you could find some better options. I would probably just buy a multi-regional DVD, because its much less of a pain and would probably be a little more easier and a time saver.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I appreciate this Guano thanks for the help.