How dangerous is Facebook?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

dgsdgs.png

200.gif

I think that with all the options online to communicate with people these days, it is best to just skip out on Facebook but it would appear that because it is simple and has a bit of everything for everyone, no one seems to care about any of the bad stuff. They just stick to using it because all their friends and family are on it. I think it is only dangerous when you become addicted to it which far too many people are these days.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Millenial women.
My mother uses Facebook... Well, it is mainly to just see what everyone else is doing and to judge them but still.
Her two friends share EVERYTHING on there and the three of them are far from being "millennial" lol

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh so no one? Cool. Everyone knows facebook does all that shady shit, so does google, so does windows. If you want to be completely private on the internet use a vpn and switch to linux or something.
I always warn my mom not to click any of the ads on there. They let so much virus infested crap on there. It is funny because knowing all this, there are still millions who are on there daily using it. No one seems to care about privacy anymore on there.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I said "on there" way too many times... :what:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I still remember as a child being taught never to share anything about yourself online. Funny how things turned out.

Reactions: Swift

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Exactly why I dnt do Social Media...
Whether it's FB, MySpace, etc...
A few minister's from my church got their FB's Hacked. I've told my cousin to stop posting his life on F.B because there are ppl that can track things and that's how ppl get their homes broken into. My Own Mother also has F.B. Be she only uses it for looking up and following Body Building and Vegan ppl.