How can we forget?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

It's the Instant Classic's birthday today!!!

By the power invested in me, I would like to wish Christian Cage a happy birthday today! :p

Spity94

Reaction score
happy_birthday.jpg

^^^

Rell

Reaction score
WOW Lucas, your so gay for this. Like seriously, who makes a thread wishing a wrestler a happy birthday?

:sick:

How old is Christian anyway? He's already balding :thumbdown:

the dark knight

It's the Instant Classic's birthday today!!!

By the power invested in me, I would like to wish Christian Cage a happy birthday today! :p

Newsfromdomo.jpg

How old is Christian anyway? He's already balding :thumbdown:
whats wrong with balding? and what does it have to do with his age? ...:( am i the only 16 year old in this world who's balding(seriously..i shaved my head 2 days ago and i look like jason statham now)?

PeepShow

^I like how you say who gives a fuck about some HIAT posts, but yet you obviously care enough to make a dumb post about it :)

PeepShow

^Ok, Im sorry, Im confused by you asking me what I mean. How hard is it to understand what I said?